PDA

View Full Version : Headlight question

DK
09/11/2006, 10:34 AM
My wife's Rodeo is suddenly without low beams on both headlights. High beams okay. Is there a separate fuse for high and low beams that may have blown or is this one of those mysteries of the universe that they both would go at the same time?

Thanks.

MSHardeman
09/11/2006, 04:30 PM
DK,

Both my high and low beam headlights went out a few weeks ago which sent me into a little bit of a panic attack (since it was dusk and quickly getting dark). After switching out the big fuse/relay under the hood with the horn relay (to see if that was the problem), I found a couple of 10A fuses at the back of the fuse box (closer to the winshield) that where both blown. I replaced them and things have been honkey dory ever since.

Hope that helps.

Mark

DK
09/12/2006, 11:52 AM
DK,

Both my high and low beam headlights went out a few weeks ago which sent me into a little bit of a panic attack (since it was dusk and quickly getting dark). After switching out the big fuse/relay under the hood with the horn relay (to see if that was the problem), I found a couple of 10A fuses at the back of the fuse box (closer to the winshield) that where both blown. I replaced them and things have been honkey dory ever since.

Hope that helps.

Mark

Thanks. I'll check the fuses.