PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate

nfpgasmask
09/05/2006, 07:57 AM
IGNORE THIS, duplicate entry, please delete me

IndianaVX
09/05/2006, 03:30 PM
hey, nfp
did you get the clear, or the tinted rain gaurds. VX Madness is looking pretty nice. nice pics. the truck is looking good.
anyway, couldnt really tell on the raingaurds.
thanks,
david

Ldub
09/05/2006, 05:08 PM
IGNORE THIS, duplicate entry, please delete me

AHEM...Pleeease delete me, let me gooooo.....

Sorry about that, I thought it was karoke night @ VXI. ;puke2;

NFP...just a fyi, you can delete your own post/ thread using the edit button.

nfpgasmask
09/05/2006, 06:33 PM
Hey David, thanks for the props. The rain guards are the WeatherTech ones and I believe they refer to them as "smoke" - so yes, they are the tinted ones, but its not really all that dark. And I recommend them highly. They are super easy to install, and look sweet, and they work nice too if you like to have the windows cracked when its raining or when its really hot ourside. Well worth the money, and I don't know how many VehiCROSS ones they have in stock, so I would buy them asap...

Hopefully I will be able to afford my new rims and winder tires soon, so new pics will be on the way!!

Bart

hey, nfp
did you get the clear, or the tinted rain gaurds. VX Madness is looking pretty nice. nice pics. the truck is looking good.
anyway, couldnt really tell on the raingaurds.
thanks,
david

nfpgasmask
09/05/2006, 06:37 PM
:confused: Hey Ldub, Everyone keeps telling me that, and I would agree except when I hit edit I do not see ANYWHERE to delete my post.

Now, that being said, the option is available when I want to delete a reply to an already existing thread, but for some reason, this new thread that I accidentally created, does not give an option to delete when I click EDIT.

Moncha: do you know why this is? Maybe I am just an idiot and I can't see a delete button, so can someone post a screen grab (or email it to me) with some red circles around the delete button?

Again, I DO see a delete option when I edit a reply, but not when I am the poster....weird... :confused:

Bart

PS - But now this duplicate thread has taken on a life of its own and I guess I can't delete it!! :eek:

AHEM...Pleeease delete me, let me gooooo.....

Sorry about that, I thought it was karoke night @ VXI. ;puke2;

NFP...just a fyi, you can delete your own post/ thread using the edit button.

Moncha
09/06/2006, 02:37 PM
I will though, but I'm not sure I want to :)

The individual posts can be deleted by their authors but the actual thread cannot be deleted, save for the admin..

nfpgasmask
09/06/2006, 05:35 PM
Great, I thought I was loosing it...well, that happened along time ago actually.

:) Bart

I will though, but I'm not sure I want to :)

The individual posts can be deleted by their authors but the actual thread cannot be deleted, save for the admin..

IndianaVX
09/06/2006, 08:19 PM
hey bart, how far are you from south bend indiana???

nfpgasmask
09/07/2006, 07:19 AM
Probably about an hour, maybe an hour and a half depending on traffic.

Aren't you way down south??

Bart

hey bart, how far are you from south bend indiana???