PDA

View Full Version : My VX was just delivered!!

SnydertheHun
09/01/2006, 10:03 AM
After months of looking for the right VX, I just bought this one, which was delivered today:

Burgundy 2000 VX with (get this) 10,000 miles!!

It looks and runs like a dealer demo vehicle.

I am so happy I could spit.

transio
09/01/2006, 10:25 AM
As part of your initiation, you must eliminate the word "burgundy" from your vocabulary.

From now on, you will refer to it as "Foxfire Red".

Zorak
09/01/2006, 10:43 AM
Suspect this was the one that was on ebay recently. Thought there was a thread about it then in here somewhere.

The ebay seller described it as "burgundy" :mad: also.

VXD959
09/01/2006, 10:52 AM
Great! Welcome to the addiction! Foxfires are the best! ;)
I bet it was the one on Ebay...How many VXs are out there with only 10,000 miles?

biju
09/01/2006, 10:55 AM
Feel free to spit at anytime! :p

Oh, and welcome. You now own my favorite color of all: FOXFIRE. Now immediately detail her up, put her in an airtight, temperature controled, bubble and enjoy from afar.

God only knows that's probably one of the very last (or few) left with such low mileage.

Seriously, congrats. Welcome. Enjoy.

Being a new owner you'll find the 'search' function of this site extremely useful for just about any question you might come up with...

-biju.

Zorak
09/01/2006, 11:15 AM
Hope you plan to peel off those Big Lots reflectors stuck all over the back door-- :eek:?

Corrosive
09/01/2006, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the club!

MSHardeman
09/01/2006, 03:03 PM
The spit reflex never really goes away so make sure to carry some napkins around with you.

I've owned my VX for over a year now, and every time I see it (even if I get out of it, forget something, and turn right back around) I just have to smile ........and turn my head so the spit doesn't get on it.

Congratulations on getting, probably, the newest VX around. Foxfire is a beautiful color, and I know you're going to enjoy the VX thoroughly.

Keep us updated on your bliss.

Welcome to the fam.

Bimati
09/01/2006, 03:26 PM
Awesome, Hun.

How's it feel to own the "lowest mile, rarest color" VX???? (I'm sure some poindexter will correct me on that :p )

WELCOME!!!!!! When I got mine, I burped and farted at the same time. Until that day, I always thought that was impossible....

zilik
09/01/2006, 03:38 PM
Suspect this was the one that was on ebay recently. Thought there was a thread about it then in here somewhere.

The ebay seller described it as "burgundy" :mad: also.

Just checked out the auction and it says it did not sell. Got up to 16600 but did not dent the reserve price. I guess he could have made a deal off ebay as I did for my 2000 Ebony last month. Most likely paid close to the 16.6 it ended at. It's a nice Vehicross that I wish I could have had. I really like the foxfire red. I would have given 16.6k for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Isuzu-VehiCROSS-4x4-RARE-FIND-AWESOME-Style-and-ONLY-10K-Miles_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6270QQihZ013QQite mZ230021148296QQrdZ1QQtcZphoto

Gary

Mark B
09/01/2006, 05:37 PM
Autotrader had it listed for 18,900.
But you know what, it is worth it.

SnydertheHun
09/01/2006, 06:26 PM
Burgundy bad; Foxfire good - got it!

When I'm done, it will have quite a bit more than 10,000 miles on it! ;)

Anita
09/01/2006, 06:42 PM
So do you know the story of this foxfire and why it had so few miles on it? Curious minds want to know!

Congratulations and welcome to the family! Everything you need to know about taking good care of your VX is here.

IndianaVX
09/01/2006, 10:18 PM
welcome to the family,
and welcome again, to the foxfire family. everyone is correct, it seems the smile never fades, not for me at least. i suspect though, it wont have 10000 miles on it for long, and i predect that youll have another 10000 on it within the next 3 months. lol
they are that enjoyable to be in. I have noticed too, that i have withdrawals from mine when i have to drive my van, and leave the vx in the drive.......
now, just start learning what to use to detail it out.....ICE on hood insert, roof rails, rear spoiler, and mirrors. meguires endurance on cladding, and tires, and meguires gold class on paint.
oh yeah, foxfires are the coolest, by far!!!!! lol
david

WormGod
09/05/2006, 07:18 AM
Welcome and congrats.

Good luck keeping low miles on it. My advice.... take the engine out of it and garage keep it. That tends to work. ;)