PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all and good bye !

Andrey
08/21/2006, 05:30 PM
Well......... I still do not have what it takes to say this......... my beloved VX was totalled and I had to say Good Bye to it after spending 2 months in various repair shops and hefty chunk of cash to save it. We washed it and vacuumed and looked at IronMan floor mats that never had dirty boot on them since day one..... Dealer said he never saw people crying over the car......
I was trying to get Proton from TX but not sure if this is happening as they do not call me. For now we are driving Subaru Tribeca - soft family car.

Thank you all for your knowledge, support and just being GOOD human beings belonging to this unique family of VX lovers !

Hopefully one day I'll be back with another VX.

tbigity
08/21/2006, 06:50 PM
i never had the chance to meet ya, but never say never. Even if you never get another VX, you have still made friends and vehicular family here.

And PS, bout that Prot in TX...must be the woman selling it in Austin. I found that one on autotrader and she didnt know an antenna from a valve stem. I was kinda leary bout her vehicle anyway...and she was very nervous about sending me any more pictures of the vehicle other than the low-res ones on AT.com. Prolly better to be w/o than to have that one

Andrey
08/21/2006, 07:46 PM
i never had the chance to meet ya, but never say never. Even if you never get another VX, you have still made friends and vehicular family here.

And PS, bout that Prot in TX...must be the woman selling it in Austin. I found that one on autotrader and she didnt know an antenna from a valve stem. I was kinda leary bout her vehicle anyway...and she was very nervous about sending me any more pictures of the vehicle other than the low-res ones on AT.com. Prolly better to be w/o than to have that one

yep, thats the one.. I've asked her hubby couple of tech questions and asked for pictures - no go.... maybe another one would surface closer to MA...

thanks for good words

tbigity
08/22/2006, 11:24 AM
for some reason I am still looking around for used VXs even though I have the sexiest one out there (IMHO of course). I am obsessed with them, you could say. I will certainyl drop you a line if there is anything in your area that I run across. Hate to lose ya.