PDA

View Full Version : Please help !

Andrey
04/23/2003, 04:10 PM
I've searched forum many times on issue of tires. I have stock 245/70/R16 Duellers... sigh.....
I do not do any offroading (for now) but we are getting fair amount of snow in Boston. I have about 20K on the car and and tires are in good condition but I rather have something quiter and smoother. I understand that Michelin CrossTerain would be a tire of choice. Do I have any other optins ? I'd like to ask people on their personal experience with scorpions, terragraplers, yokohamas. Will any of those come close to softness and quiteness of Michelin ?

Many thanks !

VehiX
04/23/2003, 05:31 PM
I'm still rollin on what the dealer gave me when I bought my VX (they gave me new tires to boot when I bought it) so I cannot tell you first hand about tires for the VX as I have not had to replace mine yet.

I can , however, point you in the right direction as I was curious myself and after digging through post after post about tires I created THE official tire post on the old board.

Start your search here: http://club.vmag.com/ubb/Forum39/HTML/001927.html

Good luck and have fun :)

Your getting snow in malden? I live in N.H and have not had snow in weeks :confused: