PDA

View Full Version : New Pics

nuk
08/01/2006, 10:50 PM
I just added new pics in my gallery the most recent ones are the retrofitted projector headlights with painted BMW shrouds and CCFL angel eyes, done within the past 3 weeks.

Tone
08/02/2006, 04:02 AM
Double din screen install is outstanding!

XCross69
08/02/2006, 04:27 AM
Bro, that all looks GREAT!

biju
08/02/2006, 04:40 AM
Amazing work!!! Congrats...!

Who did the dbl-din?

-biju.

VXD959
08/02/2006, 05:08 AM
Great job! I'm impressed with the quality of your mods (back up camera, screen / monitor, buttons, headlights, etc.).

Did you paint the hood insert? Did you do it yourself? if you don't mind...Could you share more information on this?

Thanks,

Ruflyf
08/02/2006, 06:41 AM
Very nice indeed. You should take a mold of that puppy and start selling them. I did notice the rear view camera housing piece (half moon) looks a little different was the stock angle too low?

Bulldoggie
08/02/2006, 12:39 PM
Super job on the double din and face trim, Now if only someone would make some for sale of equal quality

nuk
08/02/2006, 01:05 PM
I did all the work myself but not all at the same time, I work on one thing until it is finished then I go to the next mod. Yes the stock camera was too low for me I wanted to see what the mirror don't show you plus I can drive forward backward any direction with camera on, I installed an on and off button. I had a 7" screen for about a year and one of the inputs went out so I got the 9.4" screen, I needed 2 inputs one for the camera and one for the DVD.

nfpgasmask
08/03/2006, 07:21 AM
Dude, how did you make the dash? I think we are all wondering how you made it look so pro!

Nice job.

Bart

nfpgasmask
08/03/2006, 07:25 AM
OK wait, you're in Chicago, I'm in Chicago, WHEN ARE WE MEETING UP SO YOU CAN SHOW ME THIS FIRST HAND!!?!?!!?

:) Bart

nuk
08/04/2006, 12:39 AM
Dude, how did you make the dash? I think we are all wondering how you made it look so pro!

Nice job.

Bart
I made it with short fiber tiger hair (a body filler for collision repairs) you can get from any good local paint shop. My father is master ol school body and fender man so some of what he taught me I used it to make this and other things, but I am still learning. nfpgasmask email me(tonyharris99@yahoo.com) tues, wed, or thurs, so we can meet up so you can check this out.

nfpgasmask
08/04/2006, 07:17 AM
Nice, must have been tough! What did you do with your a/c vents? Just close them off so all the air is forced out the side vents?

Bart

I made it with short fiber tiger hair (a body filler for collision repairs) you can get from any good local paint shop. My father is master ol school body and fender man so some of what he taught me I used it to make this and other things, but I am still learning. nfpgasmask email me(tonyharris99@yahoo.com) tues, wed, or thurs, so we can meet up so you can check this out.

nfpgasmask
08/09/2006, 03:12 PM
So I met up with nuk today, and I must say, his dash is TIGHT!

Seeing it first hand makes me want this too.

Nuk, when you have the time, please email or PM me with the camera and screen specs (name, where you bought from, price, etc). I'm definitely going to buy one of those displays.

Thanks again for meeting up,

Bart

Ruflyf
08/09/2006, 04:21 PM
Did u ever get an answer to your question on the a/c vents?

nfpgasmask
08/09/2006, 04:30 PM
Did u ever get an answer to your question on the a/c vents?

Yeah, he just closed them off on the inside and the air is all forced out the side vents.

Right nuk?

Bart

nuk
08/10/2006, 12:36 AM
Yeah, he just closed them off on the inside and the air is all forced out the side vents.

Right nuk?

Bart
That's right, it was kinda easy to do, you have to remove the duct behind the vents I think it has 4 screws. I cut up some clear plastic (strong) from a full size quilt set bought from JC penny's and used cable ties to put it on.