PDA

View Full Version : looking for light rack for the roof

protonvxmatt
07/17/2006, 10:29 PM
i've seen VX's with light racks and they've always looked awsome,but, i can't find any to order for my vx. can someone tell me where to order them at? and if can find it a brush guard too.

Maugan_VX
07/18/2006, 08:04 AM
brush guards have to be custom made and they really serve no purpose other than making your vehicle look like a road queen.

When you say light rack... do you mean a offroad light mounting bar or a rack that is light in weight?

Yakima and Thule both make racks that will mount on our stock bars with special mounts.

thedutchguy
07/18/2006, 10:45 AM
Don´t know what you´re willing to put on the roof, but Thule makes skiboxes that store quite a lot and only weigh 10 kilograms.

JoFotoz
07/18/2006, 11:06 AM
[QUOTE=Maugan_VX]brush guards have to be custom made and they really serve no purpose other than making your vehicle look like a road queen.

QUOTE]

While I would be the first to admit that my Brush Guard wont help much in a major crash....

....it does work well for 'brush"...and it has helped re-buff numerous skateboarders and cyclists who insist on "cruising" our beach area without a thought for other traffic!

Oh yea...and I LOVE the look.....'road queen' or not!

jo