PDA

View Full Version : Looking for GOOD mechanic in Boston

Andrey
07/10/2006, 09:33 AM
I'll appreciate if somebody can refer me to a good mechanic who can see what's wrong with my drivetrain. Humming noise at 50 and above from rear.

Thanks

Andrey
07/10/2006, 01:07 PM
I'll appreciate if somebody can refer me to a good mechanic who can see what's wrong with my drivetrain. Humming noise at 50 and above from rear?

Thanks

Anybody ?

I am scheduled to go to Isuzu Nashua July 11 but not holding my breath... even though I've heard good things about them...

ScottinMA
07/10/2006, 06:48 PM
Andrey,

Sorry I just got back from vacation and saw your message. The guy I use on the Cape is Rick Sundelin. He installed my supercharger and has maintained my VX. IMHO, he is worth your trip to the Cape. At a dealership, you get what ya get and God help ya. If you are interested PM me.

Scott

Andrey
07/11/2006, 05:32 PM
Scott, you've got PM

I went to the dealer today - they say I might have damaged axel but what part they did not specify.. and were not able to pinpoint that. They suggested several things but I need GOOD mechanic for that. I am willing to give your guy a shot maybe he can point it down and replace not everything but really whats needed....