PDA

View Full Version : anyone using this manual

Ruflyf
07/08/2006, 05:09 PM
Was wondering if anyone has tried this manual manual (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ISUZU-Trooper-Amigo-Vehicross-Rodeo-Service-Manual_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6762QQihZ004QQit emZ140004041186QQrdZ1) I know and have the one thats downloadable but what I really wanna know is if it can be run straight from the cd? Also any overall opinions on the content. I like the one we have access to but I cant use it at work, and well I have a lot of freetime at work so it would be great to be able to access my vx info from a cd. If no one knows I'll email the seller and ask him.

Tone
07/08/2006, 05:42 PM
Ask the seller what the content on the CD is - if it is nothing but PDFs, I have that one. The downloadable one is searchable and very helpful and can be printed as needed. The program has to be installed on the computer to run and you must have the CD in the drive while running it.

Ruflyf
07/08/2006, 08:05 PM
Aye, I have that one also tone, mainly wanting something for work computer. Anyway will email him and find out...will update when i get word back.

Update Just went and reread the description this is what it says:

• Manuals are Adobe Acrobat PDF Files, Fully indexed and so easy to find anything. All the files on this CD is printable , So you can print off the relevant section when required

Sounds like the one you have Tone, is it any good? I am assuming it just accesses the cd for the correct pdf file?

Ruflyf
07/10/2006, 05:49 AM
Tone, I got word back from the seller he said there is no installation, and it says its pdf, so I am assuming its all pdf. I noticed the size is 147mb. Sound like the one you have? Also for applications where I cant install (work computer) do you think its worthwhile to get it?