PDA

View Full Version : Very nice looking VX by UK owner

Moncha
04/21/2003, 01:05 PM
David Wiltshire, a new member from the UK, has post some pics of his blue beauty... I like the light insatll in the grill..

Here's his Gallery (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1264&papass=&sort=1)

Very Nice David!!

BTW... What brand/model lights are those?

VehiX
04/21/2003, 09:34 PM
Nice VX BUT...................................

I have been wanting to ask about the red car behind it :looko:

What is it?

I like the way the fog lights are mounted too.

TDAWG
04/22/2003, 08:55 AM
Just to let you know Vehix that is a mitsubishi FTO. That is 1 sweet car. Seeing as I love imports I was amazed to see that in the David Wiltshire Gallery. Now I'm wondering if it's his.

TimG
04/22/2003, 10:01 AM
What's that blue car in the picture?

David Wiltshire
04/22/2003, 02:20 PM
Hi everyone.

Thanks for the comments.

Yes it is Mitsubishi FTO and it belongs to my wife. great car never a moments trouble in 7 years I very nearly bought the Pajero Evolution but when the VX came up I just had to choose the VX.
The other car is my Lotus Excel as you have probably gathered Im a bit of a car nut.
The spotlights came with the VX and I think were fitted to most U.K. imported models because when I first saw the VX in this country (3 together going through the SVA test, a very rare site to see three in the U.K.) they all had spotlights. One question do the little lights on top of the headlights glow green on the U.S. models? I am also in the process of having a high quality metal badge to replace the Isuzu badge on the front of mine being made (this is my protest about the very unhelpful main importer in the U.K.) it will have a black background and have the name LUNAR ROVER in yellow or gold. We have Land Rover and Range Rover in the U.K. and I think Lunar Rover depicts the essence of this futuristic brave looking vehicle.

Cptnmorgan
04/22/2003, 02:33 PM
Forget the FTO!!! Me wants the LOTUS!!!! Nice collection. The completeion would have to definitely be the addition of the VX!! What's up with your fangs though. Seems your missing the Silver parts.............

dutchie
04/22/2003, 06:59 PM
The Jap. spec. VX doesn`t have the silver fangs.
For all you newbies here once more the differences:

Japanese vx: backmonitor/camera, FR/Tod/lo switch, curb mirror,
cloth seats, momo steering wheel, 3.2l engine,
colours!
optional asian/european/australian driver

US VX :leather seats, 3.5l engine(it`s a bit smoother),
cruise control, 18 inchers, different headlight unit,
?(please fill in)
optional US/Russian driver;eeko;