PDA

View Full Version : MOAB - Can't go :-(

VXMAN
04/20/2003, 07:22 PM
Well, we got word on Friday, wife can't get the time off! Major system upgrade going on and they need her skills & support. It was brought up when she first asked for the time-off, but was told it should be okay. So now we can't go. :mad: I have a room reserved at the Ramada from the 12th-18th. If anyone wants it, please let me know. I will not cancel it for another week, to give someone a chance to grab it. Please e-mail me, if you want the room. Wife says to go alone, but it's not the same without her. I know I'd still have a great time with all of my fellow VX'ers but it just wouldn't be the same, so maybe next year? Everyone have fun anyway and please take alot of pictures for me.

Enjoy MOAB everyone,
Dave...

Moncha
04/20/2003, 07:30 PM
So sorry to hear the news. You and your wife will be missed. I know what a let down it must be.. Ms Moncha and I had our let down last year but are determined to not let it happen again.
I can hope for you that you situation will change.

BumbleV-X
04/20/2003, 07:41 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you arn't going.
I might be interested in your room. I've got a friend staying at the Super 8 because they couldn't get a room at the Ramada. If you would PM me, let me know how much your room was reserved for and what dates I will pass it on to our friend John.
He was hoping for a room mate, but this far into the game he can't seem to find one.

Deby

VXMAN
04/20/2003, 09:36 PM
Room taken. I hope everyone has alot of fun and everyone takes alot of pictures.
Hopefully I will see you all next year.

Enjoy MAOB...

Dave

TimG
04/21/2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by BumbleV-X

He was hoping for a room mate, but this far into the game he can't seem to find one.

Deby

The guy that is going with me is looking for a roomate as well.

BumbleV-X
04/21/2003, 10:48 AM
My friend now has Daves room at the Ramada. I'm not sure if he's still wanting a room mate now that he's staying at the same hotel as all his friends that are going. He will be home later in the day, and I can call him. I know the room he has has 2 queen beds. I'm just not sure if he's going to take anyone or not.

Deby