PDA

View Full Version : LED Problems

rowhard
06/17/2006, 06:16 PM
Well, leave it to me to have problems installing the LED's listed in the article By Moncha. I went with the towers listed in the article, but I can not get them to fit in the front turn signal lights. They will not go down far enough to turn so they lock in place. The circuit board stops it. Also, with just running the LED's in the back without the Load Equalizers or the Electronic Flasher, they are brighter then with the LQ's. The left side does flasher at a higher speed then the right with the turn signal, but are the same speed with the flashers. Think I will quit while I am ahead.

LittleBeast
06/17/2006, 10:52 PM
I put those in not too long ago and had the same problem. You definitely should put the load equalizers in though. It takes quite a bit of force to get those front ones in and they still will not feel like they go all the way in but you can tell when it is to the point that they will not come out on their own. The way that they are made you are correct they just will not completely seat all the way in.

Moncha
06/18/2006, 12:31 PM
The fronts are a little difficult... I worked then in and out a few times and the fit in fine. You HAVE to go with the load equilizers to get the same flash rate as the regular bulbs. To compare on side to the other realy can't be done unless you do a complete side with the equilizer. When all said and done it works, I played with them for so long and finally figured out what I was doing wrong, (Nothing) and just hooked them up and they were fine.