PDA

View Full Version : Love my VX!

BVOSS
06/15/2006, 06:47 AM
It took me almost 2 years to find her, but it was worth the wait! Anyone out there a fellow VX'R in St. Louis? Have owned it for about 8 months now and everyone thinks that is is a brand new vehicle (2000 Kaiser). Just put some new Nitto Terra Graplers on, looks much better now. Do have to say I miss not having a sunroof, I came from a Jeep Wrangler. Maybe get an aftermarket put in. I just worked this weekend at my friends luxury car lot in STL. And anytime I leave my car parked on the lot there is always someone wanting it. Went on test drives in Mercedes, Infiniti's, and the new Toyota FJ, and it was still the VX at the end of the day that I wanted to drive home! :p

Maugan_VX
06/15/2006, 06:53 AM
Welcome to the addiction.

Make sure to sign the guestbook and bring a covered dish to the bi-weekly meetings.

Here's your ceremonial robe and hood. Don't mind the small dead mammals on the floor ;)

Ruflyf
06/15/2006, 07:07 AM
Welcome, I must say I absolutely LOVE my sunroof. And the workmanship is top notch, if I didnt have a install receipt I would swear it was factory. Btw is a Hollandia, its pop up or slide back inbetween the headliner and roof. Its power and I am assuming they use the fabric cut from the hole for the fabric on the sunshield(moonroof cover) because it matches perfectly.

JAFO
06/15/2006, 08:29 AM
Congradulations! I'm also a previous Wrangler owner and I know what you mean about missing the convertable. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to get a sun roof or wait till I hit the lottery so that I can make a clone of the VX-O2. The convertable concept of the Vehicross. It's too bad Isuzu didn't make it. It's the only vehicle that I would trade the Vehicross in for.
http://car-action.com/movie/2000/m2m/vxo2_m.jpg

BVOSS
06/15/2006, 09:02 AM
I would love the VX 02. The best of both worlds. The only bad thing about the VX is I thought the gas mileage would be better. I was a loyal Isuzu Amigo (92) owner for 5 years. I loved that car, then someone came and t-boned me at an intersection going about 55 mph. Totalled the Amigo (no air bags in this one too old) but I did not even have a scratch. And the funny thing is I didn't even need the tow truck. He hooked up to my bumper pulled the crushed part out, and I ended up driving it home. So Isuzu has been my favorite since. Maybe next year on the sun-roof, have to save up. And thanks for the induction ceremony. It's not just a Jeep thing anymore, it is now a VX thing (and they are right, most people just don't understand).