PDA

View Full Version : Just might have to do it

Francesco Rizzo
06/11/2006, 08:17 PM
99 iron man VX with 86K miles on it... might have to let it go for something with better mileage/cheaper insurance. I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on selling it. I've checked out the blue book prices and am going to watch some ebay auctions along with some research from this site for a good feel of what to expect $ wise, but would welcome any advise for getting a fair price for this truck.
It's in fair condition with the occasional ding here and there; hardly noticeable. I plan on fixing the only major body damage, but the inside carpet and interior is pretty worn in. Being so close tot he 90K, should I service it prior or let the buyer deal with the costs? Same goes for tires. I was hoping I could get 8-9 thou for it.. but I'll see I goes.. Thanks for any feed back/time. I'll def revisit the vx when I'm able to better afford it.

Chopper
06/12/2006, 05:31 AM
8-9000 AS IS (after any body issues are addressed). That seems to be about where they are auctioning for, in GOOD condition, here in central Fla.. Two weeks ago, watched a Proton w/ over 100k- sorta roughed up in and out (no dents) go to a Gainsville" buy here cry here" for 3500.(he's gonna get 7 or 8 at least- plus his vig) Fix the dent, 9000 is right for private sale. Need help? call me at Flagler Collision-446-0224 (386) I'll send you in a good direction in your area. Sorry to see you go brother... but I guess one leaving the family at this point, means one joining too. No one buys this car by accident, and this site is a big part of the charm of VX ownership... without it, who knows... 0177 may have morphed into an M coupe by now. Wayne