PDA

View Full Version : Just an Idea.......

9tinyfingaz
06/11/2006, 02:32 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/W-Handle-Kit-Isuzu-Vehicross-Amigo-Stylus-Impulse_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33713QQitemZ807 0044663QQrdZ1

Could this be connected to the stock alarm...or even after market alarm system. So that when you unlock the doors and the light on the inside comes on these would come on.

Joe_Black
06/11/2006, 03:30 PM
Simple. Just tap the fuse for the dome light and you're done. LED's don't draw much current so you wouldn't even have to use a relay or bump-up the fuse. Route the wires through the existing pathways and under the dash for a neat install.

etlsport
06/11/2006, 05:56 PM
definately do-able, i just installed a pair of LED bars under the dash of my buddys A4 that turn on when the doors are unlocked/opened or if the dome light is turned on.. all we did is solder the wires to the top of the pieces that hold the dome light bulb in place then up thru the headliner and wherever you need to go, pretty simple, im planning on doing a 48" flexible LED bar around the cargo area once i get tone's popper kit to get the back door on that circuit