PDA

View Full Version : ...and speaking of "driving songs"

geshaw30
06/04/2006, 03:39 PM
For anyone who has ever taken their child to work with them, or if you were lucky enough to ride with dear ol' dad during his "nine to five", I invite you to listen to this. The video is pure genius.

http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/jcbvideo.asp

My two boys (grown & gone) told me how it reminded them of days gone by when they were able to take short jaunts with me in my police car. That thought brought a tear to the eye. We often forget what is important in a child's life so take a few minutes......
________
Fetish tubes (http://www.****tube.com/categories/18/fetish/videos/1)

Ruflyf
06/04/2006, 04:19 PM
As bazaar as that video was, it was a rather catchy tune with very interesting animation. I take it JCB is a tractor brand?

Ldub
06/04/2006, 06:38 PM
Very nice, reminds me of riding on the fender of my dads tractor when I was a kid in Minnesota.
He is especially missed around fathers day...
Thanks for sharing this, Ldub

innercore
06/06/2006, 04:03 PM
Yep, the kids grow and no stoping time. Before you know it, your just a memory...and if you did a good job...a memory that makes a difference. It has a good beat, a good story, and a unique presentation. Thanks.

Velvis
06/08/2006, 11:46 PM
A few years ago, my 10 yr. old neice was staying with us while her parents were out of town. My kids were pre-school/kindergarten at the same school, and I had school bus duty for the day. I went out and started my truck to warm up, and a few minutes later sent the kids out to load up. The radio was on the AM talk station, and when I got in G. Gordon Liddy was describing in great detail his incredible manliness and an anecdote concerning jogging shorts that were too small. A bit much at 7:30 AM. I couldn't hit the OFF button quickly enough when I got in. Now I'm very careful to turn the stereo OFF or vol all the way down when I get out of the car. Bad lesson to learn in a bad way...

Velvis

P.S.
Neice is competing next weekend for Miss Louisiana, Go Bethany!

WyrreJ
06/09/2006, 05:31 PM
I'm sure your niece had heard 10x worse than anything Liddy could say on the air from kids at school by that age, and it all would have gone completely over the heads of your kinders. Worst thing would be if one of them caught a turn of phrase that sounded cool and decided to go around parroting it. But that only embarasses the parents, doesn't hurt the kid a bit.