PDA

View Full Version : VXperience

StormTROOPER
04/19/2003, 01:22 AM
Hi gang, thought I'd share a VXperience I had tonight. I wanted a VX so bad that when I bought my 99 last year I knew that it would just barely fit into my budget, since then my rent went up and now my insurance went up (due to a speeding ticket in the little beast) so I was actually contemplating down trading for a cheaper truck.:mbrasd: Tonight I pulled into a 7-11 and noticed a new Z in the parking lot, as I walked into the store the Z driver and his buddy walked out, they didn't notice me but they almost dislocated their necks while walking past my VX (of course Z owners have great taste); So to end my story...I came to my senses and remembered why I craved one for 3 years. All I have to do now is find a cheaper apartment.;Db;

tomdietrying
04/19/2003, 05:12 AM
GOOD GOSH MAN :eek:I'm glad you came to your senses!
Always remember your priorities.............
1. Family/God
2. VX
3. Water/Food
4. Other stuff

Moncha
04/19/2003, 05:43 AM
My wife swears that it's the other way around.

VX
God
Dog
Computer
Wife
Food/water

Really, it's God first but, the rest stands. :goof:

Hope all work out for you..

VX4EJR
04/19/2003, 08:46 PM
While I'm currently in some financial trouble and confusion, just wanted to say this post made me laugh....thanks for the lift!!!

StormTROOPER
05/01/2003, 01:23 AM
Well I did it......I just got moved into my new, smaller apartment (easier to keep clean:D ) and I'll be saving $250. a month, more than enough to keep the lil' beast, maybe even enough to upgrade my internet connection....I used up my free Net Zero 10 hours so I just got back online to see your lol replies.;Db; P.S. My new place is on the 2nd story so I got to see my VX from directly above...even the birds eye view is super sharp.;)

Moncha
05/01/2003, 07:10 AM
I am always amazed at the lengths folk will go through for our beloved trucks.. Congrats!!!

SPAZZ
05/01/2003, 12:38 PM
In Cali people do without any personal space and pay more, I for one will move out side this over populated state the first chance I get. Thought it would be in Oct, but because of war us marines are getting automatically extended a year.
My brother's house in Co cost him $70,000. Same house in Cali would be worth $350,000. What a joke.

AlaskaVX
05/01/2003, 12:39 PM
What we are willing to sacrafice for our VX's ;eekg;

Right now I am living off of top ramen and beer so that I can afford the Supercharger! :D

SPAZZ
05/01/2003, 12:42 PM
Pork chop in every can!!!!!!!!!!