PDA

View Full Version : Total of VXs Built

crossman
06/01/2006, 09:07 PM
How Many VXs were built World Wide? For the US? How Many Iron Mans? How many Yellow? Any more stats would be appreciated!!! :confused:

etlsport
06/01/2006, 09:26 PM
here are the US production numbers... i put that together from www.wildtoys.com for a show i entered

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/vx_production.jpg (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/vx_production.jpg)

darkl4805
06/01/2006, 09:36 PM
What kind of rims are those?

etlsport
06/01/2006, 09:44 PM
thats the prototype VX.... as far as i know thats the only set of those rims... of course im no expert on vx history/production

9tinyfingaz
06/02/2006, 06:16 AM
Has anyone tried to mock that prototype to their own VX. with the side air things (forgot what they are called) and the rims, and grill. I think that thing belongs in Demolition Man, and Id like to be the "Man"

Bantan
06/02/2006, 07:09 AM
Has anyone tried to mock that prototype to their own VX. with the side air things (forgot what they are called) and the rims, and grill. I think that thing belongs in Demolition Man, and Id like to be the "Man"

I tried a while back to do the Air hole thingee, using vents from a Mini Cooper S for the front fenders and rear fender/wheel air scoups from a Mustang for the rears. Needless to say it was a $2000 mistake/disaster (after only trying the fronts). Some of the NY VXers can testify. Maybe one of these days I can get a VX to experiment on some more.

9tinyfingaz
06/02/2006, 08:25 AM
hey, just saw your in ft laud. Im in the midst of buying a 99 VX ebony. Ive never driven one, sat in one, or have gotten within 10 feet of one. Do you do any meets down here or :) perhaps need something from CompUsa in sawgrass. ill give you a good price on anything if i can test drive your baby.

etlsport
06/02/2006, 11:54 AM
a guy at the show i was in thought the photo was of my VX when i bought it.. he was really upset about all the 'changes' i made to it.. when i told him it was just the prototype in the picture he apologized and told me my VX was still cool :cool:

Bantan
06/02/2006, 12:01 PM
hey, just saw your in ft laud. Im in the midst of buying a 99 VX ebony. Ive never driven one, sat in one, or have gotten within 10 feet of one. Do you do any meets down here or :) perhaps need something from CompUsa in sawgrass. ill give you a good price on anything if i can test drive your baby.

Hey Bro,

I work in the same area, less than 1 mile from CompUsa (I'm always in that store). Yes, we've got a South Florida click. Had a Mini meet couple of weeks ago with a buddy of mine who lives in the area as well. He had his VX painted BMW Red (Looks hot, like its on Fire....LOL). Contact me at bantanusa@yahoo.com for a test drive. I could even swing by on my lunch break.

Peace,
Mercer

9tinyfingaz
06/02/2006, 12:27 PM
im working saturday. tomorrow, so whenever you want to come by. I usually meet the regulars here. Been here almost three years. So i probobly have seen you before. I saw a proton VX here two days ago but didnt have time to find out whos it was. I spoke with the person im buying the VX from monday but havent heard anything since. it was suppose to be a delivery from alabama cash deal. if you knwo of anyone selling theirs less than 80K miles for less than $10k around here. I will buy. let me know or call my line here at work 954 916 2521

Bantan
06/02/2006, 01:22 PM
im working saturday. tomorrow, so whenever you want to come by. I usually meet the regulars here. Been here almost three years. So i probobly have seen you before. I saw a proton VX here two days ago but didnt have time to find out whos it was. I spoke with the person im buying the VX from monday but havent heard anything since. it was suppose to be a delivery from alabama cash deal. if you knwo of anyone selling theirs less than 80K miles for less than $10k around here. I will buy. let me know or call my line here at work 954 916 2521

Who should I ask for when I call?

9tinyfingaz
06/02/2006, 01:52 PM
Joseph Jenovese
BSSR-Plantation #372
(954) 916-2521
joseph_jenovese@compusa.com
We Got It. We Get It.