PDA

View Full Version : No response Isuzu parts.net

PBR
04/18/2003, 05:50 PM
I ordered the trooper skid plates from these guys over a month ago, I have called them and emailed and can't get a response, are they still in business, anyone know?

AnalogVX
04/18/2003, 06:00 PM
I left 3 phone messages in 2 weeks about the skid plates too. I finally recieved a call back from Shanna. I ordered the skid plates in January and finally recieved the last one a few days ago. When you call back, leave a message and ask to placed on "customer care upgrade". When and if they call you back, they will ask for your name and last nine digits of your VIN to Isuzu to speed things up. Apparently Isuzu thinks their dealers may be sitting on parts, and if they know it is for a customers' vehicle, the order will have priority.

paultvx
04/19/2003, 12:02 AM
Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

Tone
04/19/2003, 06:33 AM
Or use St Charles that pays the freight and has some of the better pricing around.

Moncha
04/19/2003, 07:39 AM
You can find it and others in the Web Links (http://www.vehicross.info/links.php?op=viewlink&cid=5) section.

VX4EJR
04/19/2003, 08:17 PM
Same experience here with Isuzuparts.net. I think they've gotten several of our orders for the trooper plates and probably overwhelmed. Still, I haven't gotten one and the other is on backorder...they already have my money too......real bummer.