PDA

View Full Version : My first jealous inquiry...

nfpgasmask
05/30/2006, 04:35 PM
OK, not that I didn't believe everyone who said this would happen, but today was my first time. I was driving home from work and some dude in a Toyota Corolla was gawking out his window at my black debadged VX. We came to a stop light and pulled up next to me and hollered through his open passenger side window, "Hey, what kinda car is that? Its cool!" I smiled, and proudly told him. As we drove on he periodically checked out the VX in his rear view mirror. It was pretty funny because I think he couldn't quite hear me over the traffic when I said "Isuzu VehiCROSS!" I could tell he was looking for a badge of some kind....but the only thing he saw was autox-racer's sweet titanium VX on the grill...

:)

Bart

Ruflyf
05/30/2006, 04:39 PM
:)

crager34
05/30/2006, 06:06 PM
On my drive down to Georgia from Ohio on Monday, two guys in a big white pickup sped up....slowed down... got behind me....sped up....slowed down. I seen him while he was beside me, asking his passendger "What is it?" Since mine is debadged also, I took out my Owners manual and held it against the windsheild for him.

Awsome.

Velvis
05/30/2006, 09:09 PM
My favorite happened at the ISUZU dealership. In for service, I was standing behind tinted glass in the service guy's office watching a group of dealership office girls walk around and around the debadged VX. They spotted the ISUZU on the wheel caps and started speculating -- new model, show car, etc. Joe Cool Salesweasel walks up to impress the chicks with his knowledge. "Yep, that's gonna be the new Rodeo. Gonna build it right here in Shreveport at the GM plant." priceless
velvis