PDA

View Full Version : Could ya bring me something to the 'Zu.. Please???

biju
05/10/2006, 05:36 AM
Happy belated indeed.

Sort of off topic, but here's the question:

Might anybody have an extra blank VX dash button they could bring out to Zu for me? I fugged one up just yesterday finishing some dash work.'

*MAN* Monday just can't come soon enough!!!

-biju.

MSHardeman
05/10/2006, 08:38 AM
Biju,

If you want to, the salvage yard that I went to to get the pig tails for my dash button installs is on the way from Glenwood to Junction. The Rodeo that I pulled the pig tails out of had five or six dash blanks in it. We could stop by there on Monday and pick them up.

For that matter, does anyone else need any blanks? We could get them when we stop. There is also a T'gate Release switch in the Rodeo. Any takers?

Moncha
05/10/2006, 10:38 AM
I split this off for ya Bill..

If you do go out and get those blanks, I'd take a couple!!

WyldWeasel
05/10/2006, 04:01 PM
I'd love that Tailgate release switch!

MSHardeman
05/11/2006, 08:15 AM
Moncha/Wyld,

We'll take care of both of you if the car and the parts are still there.

Anyone else need anything?

WyldWeasel
05/11/2006, 11:00 AM
Thanks MS! Looking forward to meeting you.

rowhard
05/11/2006, 05:04 PM
I also have a spare, just put it in my camera bag, so if others forget, just ask me if I have anything in the bag for you,... thats sounds quite rude

WyldWeasel
05/11/2006, 06:13 PM
I know this is alot to ask, but if it's not too much trouble and that Rodeo you're pulling the blanks from still has it, could you pull the entire cigarette lighter assembly? Bezel included. I would like to add a second socket to run peripheries like cell phone, cooler, laptop, etc. pigtails for it would be appreciated, too.

Moncha
05/11/2006, 08:47 PM
Thanks Mark!! If it pans out, let me know and I'll figure how to get them from you..

rowhard
05/12/2006, 02:27 PM
Here is what I did for a extra power point. Being the worst kind on non smoking advocate there is, ex-heavy smoker with breathing problems, didn't need or want a ashtry. You could get 2 here easy, plus there is a circuit (Lights) right there to tap into, just a thought.
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/IMG_0004.JPG (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/IMG_0004.JPG)