PDA

View Full Version : Possible line on JDM parts/accesories

WyldWeasel
05/09/2006, 06:23 PM
Okay, so I go to the local 4x4Performance store to get my strap and my D shackle for Moab. Turns out the fellow who owns the store raced a JDM VX in the 2004 Baja 1000 with a Japanese friend of his and placed 4th.

I get to talking with him and turns out his Japanese friend is flying in on 19th of May (while I'm at Moab) and might still be around by the time I get back. So I figure I should ask everybody who's online here (and who I'll meet at Moab) if anybody is really desperate for any JDM Vehicross parts or accessories, and maybe this guy from Japan can get them. At the very least, I might be able to get an email address we can use to ask about the availability of certain things.

Personally, I'd really really like a set of those chrome mirrors.

rowhard
05/09/2006, 07:20 PM
I'm stoked

Groovium
05/09/2006, 09:36 PM
Weasel, you're the dude! You pick up groovy people and experiences like lint - definitely want to hang with you!

Maugan_VX
05/10/2006, 06:10 AM
I've always wanted one of those funky mirrors that mount on front front fender.

Not because its functional here, but because I'm vain :)

climbcovey
05/10/2006, 04:20 PM
You da man!!! keep us in the loop, i'm sure we could throw alot of business his way!

2K1 1K2
05/10/2006, 06:42 PM
still have my heart set on the OEM fog light stay bar. :heart:

last we had heard many of the OEM parts had been discontinued and would no longer be made. there's a thread in the previous forum which many frequented, before moving over to this fine site.

some of us rushed to purchase these parts, only to find out that the overseas contact had fallen ill and parts were never received.

i still get excited when i see a UPS truck drive down the street, thinking my fog light stay bar will be delivered at that time! ;)

anyway, keep us posted. sounds cool, thanks!

-jose

biju
05/10/2006, 06:50 PM
...what maugan said! I want one too. for the same reason... :p

-biju.