PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nfpgasmask
05/08/2006, 03:54 PM
I know everyone out there already knows this, but I just have to say it anyway.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS TRUCK! After only 3 days of ownership I am amazed. The handling and "jump" this vehicle has is truly something to be reckonded with!

I'm just really happy with it so far.

Bart

WyldWeasel
05/08/2006, 04:33 PM
Yeah, I know. Hunny liked mine so well I had to buy another one just so I'd get to drive one.

nfpgasmask
05/08/2006, 07:29 PM
Yeah, my wife likes it a lot too. Too bad for her she doesn't like driving in the city (too scary).

:) Bart

Ruflyf
05/08/2006, 08:25 PM
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS TRUCK! After only 3 days of ownership I am amazed. The handling and "jump" this vehicle has is truly something to be reckonded with!

I'm just really happy with it so far.

Bart

Grats Bart, at first thought you meant "jump railroad tracks" at first..lol, I'll just say its very well weighted too. Now go out and supercharge it :).....

nfpgasmask
05/09/2006, 08:15 AM
Grats Bart, at first thought you meant "jump railroad tracks" at first..lol, I'll just say its very well weighted too. Now go out and supercharge it :).....

Yeah, when I say "jump" I mean it's responsiveness. As soon as you put the truck in drive it feels like it wants to go, and when you hit the gas, IT GOES! Everything about the truck feels SOLID. The steering whell, the handling, there seems to be no play whatsoever. Very nice and tight. The turn radius is sick too.

I've been wondering if the design was inspired by the jumping spider:

http://www.larvalbug.com/bbeast8-04.jpg

Compact, high off the ground, cool looking eyes, fangs, and ready to spring upon any situation. That's what it reminds me of anyway.

:) Bart

Moncha
05/09/2006, 08:17 AM
Just wait til you get it off road!!

I like the spider analogy ;)

climbcovey
05/09/2006, 08:31 AM
That's a great one! I thought I had heard them all! There is a good poll question. Anyone know how to set that up? The new poll should ask What the VX has been described as. I've heard a short bus, a giant rollerskate, a bumblebee, a submarine, a spaceship, and now.. ( a sure classic) a jumping spider!!! I love this truck! It inspires creativity

VehiGAZ
05/09/2006, 08:36 AM
My sister calls mine The Crab Car because the grill area looks like a crab's mouth (I think she has a point). I've been meaning to photoshop some claws on a picture of one for her, but don't have any photo editing software anymore.

climbcovey
05/10/2006, 04:09 PM
Someone please make a poll set up for this!!!