PDA

View Full Version : V-X cross reference manual

rowhard
04/05/2006, 06:33 PM
has anyone seen a parts number cross reference manual for our beloved V-X's? I saw somewhere here in vehicross.info that part number for this whatever Isuzu product worked on Vehicross, part number that, get my drift. And what really tripped my interested was my mechanic saying my V-X had a GM Idle Motor which makes sense to me since the General I think owned Isuzu when our Beloved V-X's were being built. Hey Tone, think Merlin might be of some help here? Sure would be handy to go into the local NAPA store and say I need a Chevy part, part number what ever.

Velvis
04/05/2006, 10:13 PM
According to Merlin about 8 months ago, yes it would be wonderful, but NO, there is no such reference. I asked the big question after crunching a passenger door and window because of a front pass. blowout. I was looking for simple Isuzu cross refs like the Trooper skid plates, etc. Unless I provided part names / numbers, Merlin had no way to help. Through the outstanding advice and insight available on this forum, however, I have found almost everything I need EXCEPT A PASSENGER SIDE TWEETER COVER.

SkidPlate
04/26/2006, 09:08 PM
Did you ever find a number for the tweeter covers? I don't see them on the parts list I have, and I'm a little concerned about mine.

Thanks.