PDA

View Full Version : UFO Sighting Prompts 911 Call

Leah
04/14/2003, 09:13 PM
True story. I took my daughter to work the other night (while visiting her in Indiana) and someone in the parking lot didn't see her get out. All they saw was a weird looking vehicle that scared them. They called the police. Someone else noticed the Florida plates and realized who I was so they corrected the situation before the police responded.

What's not to love?

paultvx
04/14/2003, 11:23 PM
They were scared by a SUV?

And they have children? Good lord.

Panther_Black_VX
04/15/2003, 07:52 AM
You're kidding!! Wow! That is too funny....

Navigator
04/15/2003, 09:39 AM
Dang Space Aliens in a 4x4? Did someone come with "special" extra long sleved white jackets to see that the "UFO" spotters made it back to their special padded sanctuaries :D ROTFLMAO

WormGod
04/15/2003, 09:55 AM
Ignorance is bliss.

The all new Isuzu ET.... I mean... VX. ;)

WyrreJ
04/15/2003, 07:35 PM
Probably thought you were an evil terrorist in an urban assault vehicle...

skullcap
04/15/2003, 08:05 PM
Well, when I think about it, the two-tone black/red Racaro seating does bear a striking resemblance to Captain Picard's encounter uniform.:cool:

Leah
04/16/2003, 01:38 AM
Here in Huntingburg and Jasper Indiana, mine is the first VX to have landed. I've had more compliments on it and more ogles than I've ever had. One poor fella ran his truck off the road as I was going by but managed to get back on before anything bad happened. Another guy almost walked into a pole when he saw my VX in the parking lot. I guess that at the Kimball plant, what with it being dark, corporate spies, terrorists and all, it was scary for someone to see that weird thing lurking around the parking lot.

I'm having such a blast with this baby.