PDA

View Full Version : Free Stickers

Zasquatch
03/14/2006, 10:25 AM
Okay, after a lot of trouble with a sticker manufacturer, I ended up having to make some stickers on my cafepress site rather than ordering from them. However, those of you who bought shirts, and anyone who may still, I'll send you your choice of sticker for free. I really appreciate your orders and I want to make sure I keep my word.

So, if you still want one (and you like any of the ones available), let me know through email or here, and I'll have one sent to you. All I need is your address.

here's a direct link to the zas shop (stickers near bottom of page)
http://www.cafepress.com/zasquatch

Thanks again for all your support. You guys rock, and I'll be part of the family by this summer. My tax return is in the bank and ready to be put down as my down payment... Once I begin my new job in June. Yipee! (are Vehicross owners allowed to say 'yipee'?)

goffaramma
03/15/2006, 12:38 PM
Thanks man. Let me know if you got my email.

bumblebee
03/17/2006, 11:54 AM
I got my t-shirt last week. I love it...

Zasquatch
03/17/2006, 12:27 PM
I got my t-shirt last week. I love it...

Awesome! I'm glad you like it. If you would like a sticker, just let me know which one you want by emailing to zas@zasquatch.com. I'll order it up and have it sent to you.

Ldub
03/18/2006, 02:46 PM
Yipee! (are Vehicross owners allowed to say 'yipee'?)

Yeah, Yipee is OK...It's poody poody mushtruck krigger krack wtf ever that gets me ta thinkin ya been in the woods too long! :confused: :p ;)

Ldub

Zasquatch
03/20/2006, 08:55 AM
Yeah, Yipee is OK...It's poody poody mushtruck krigger krack wtf ever that gets me ta thinkin ya been in the woods too long! :confused: :p ;)

Ldub

In the woods too long, and without a lady friend even longer... It'll make even the most sane man go crazy and talk gibberish (or giberish)