PDA

View Full Version : I think I want back in. Will the Family take me?

VXMAN
02/27/2006, 12:01 PM
Hello to all, new and Old Friends. I 'might' be back? I'm looking to buy my next vehicle. My heart has Never gone very far from here, or my old VX. (BTW, How's she doing Crager?) So, I thought I'd check-up on my oldest-n-favorite web site. Anyone looking to sell? I've scanned the for-sale-section already. I would like to buy from a family member 1st. That way, it stays in the family :-), just like mine did. So, email me with what you have for sale
stangman05@gmail.com

Who knows, maybe the old family will get one (semi-new) member again?
:p
Dave...

ScottinMA
02/27/2006, 12:39 PM
This is such good news! Hell yes you're welcome back! Sheesh! You need to ask!

Scott

Anita
02/27/2006, 01:16 PM
Dave,

Yippee! Theres a especial R & J for you when you find that special VX! Joe Black was selling his pristine Dragon - you may want to look him up.

tomdietrying
02/27/2006, 01:34 PM
Once in the family always in the family. BTW - There is a loaded Ironman here in Texas that Jay Dunford is parting with.

Peace.
Tom

shoota77
02/27/2006, 03:36 PM
Hey Dave,
If you can hold out a couple months I think I'll be selling mine. I'm outside of Boston now but I'll be headed up to Alaska and I don't think I'm going to drive this time. I think I'll be in Florida for the next year after that soooo...I may finally get to enjoy a sports car of some sort! Anyway, just thought I'd give you a heads up, welcome back!

-Lionel

Ldub
02/27/2006, 06:02 PM
There's also Ron's (VX Concepts) on the block too.

UNEVEN THOUGHTS
02/27/2006, 07:01 PM
You've got mail!

WormGod
02/28/2006, 07:04 AM
Why is there a Ford parked in OUR parking lot?

:p

Heya VXMAN! I guess we can make ONE SMALL acception.

Joe_Black
02/28/2006, 08:42 AM
Welcome back! Did the mediocrity of Mustang finally get to ya? LOL! Just teasing! :p

Wow, a lot of multi-VX owners (including meself) and others are parting at once. We've got a veritable VX-palooza going on!

VXMAN
02/28/2006, 09:29 AM
Well Joe, to tell-you-the-truth, I love the Stang, just got tired of the Stick! Guess I'm getting old? It's a fun car to drive and I love the Power, but for an everyday car, the manual driving gets old, quick. Imagine driving to work in the am, trying to hold a cup of coffee, answering the cell phone, all while shifting too. Got to be sure a pain, I went out to get a Blue-tooth headset, so I would cause an accident. But I also miss my VX too. So, it's time to move on.
BTW Joe, you've got mail :-)

Dave...