PDA

View Full Version : Found Vehicross Mention on strange site

goffaramma
02/17/2006, 12:05 PM
While perusing the web, I found a strange website which I don't really understand. However, there is mention of the Vehicross. Apparently Zasquatch drives one...

http://www.zasquatch.com

Go to the 'pictures' area and read the little blurb before the pictures of shirts and stuff. I'll be watching for this picture to show up.

If anybody has a clue about the website, let me know.

AlaskaVX
02/17/2006, 01:54 PM
That is definately an odd site :confused: made me laugh though.
Could it be the name of the LS-1 VX... "Zasquatch"
I would totally sport this sticker if they offered it
http://www.zasquatch.com/Zasemblem2.jpg

goffaramma
02/17/2006, 03:39 PM
I actually bought two of the shirts. I like weird stuff, so I figured why not? And I wish they had stickers too. I'd have bought some of those.

If Zasquatch ever visits this site, make some stickers Man.

michael67
02/19/2006, 02:57 PM
I was just looking at the zasquatch site, and there's a shirt on there with the zasquatch standing by a red VX. I didn't find any 'real' pictures of a zasquatch, but the red VX looks good.

Zasquatch
02/20/2006, 10:47 AM
Zasquatch here. I got an email from Michael67 telling me you guys were wondering about Zasquatch. All I can say is, Zasquatch is a fan of the Vehicross. He has chosen the Vehicross as his mode of transportation when he decides to take over the land. You can see him standing by his VX on one of the shirts he has made available to the people.

On a more serious note. I'm a college student in Columbia, SC. I've always loved the Vehicross and hope to own one someday. I have to first finish college and get a job. You can help me get closer to owning my VX by purchasing Zasquatch merchandise, and suggesting designs that might sell. I can put anything you want on a t-shirt, so just let me know. But no pressure. I'm just excited that this Vehicross site found my Zasquatch site.

Thanks for checking it out. I know it's not that great, but hopefully with time I'll learn more about web development and have better videos and pictures and stuff.

transio
02/20/2006, 05:59 PM
Suggestion on how to sell more Zasquatch merchandise:

Buy a Proton Yellow VX and stick big Zasquatch banners on all sides advertising your site.

That'll get you some attention. :D

It'd also help if you're 7'6 and wear a monkey suit.

mistermg
02/20/2006, 06:37 PM
MAKE the good sticker as above.......We will support!

Zasquatch
02/20/2006, 06:48 PM
mistermg, I'm on the sticker tip. I've got a couple designs being made. I'll have them posted on my site as soon as they're available.

transio, I like your idea. I'm honestly going to look into getting a monkey suit for my little movies. I think a live action Zasquatch could develop a following.

Don't forget to check out the Zasquatch/Vehicross picture :)

http://www.zasquatch.com/ZasApparel.html

Zasquatch
02/23/2006, 09:43 AM
Thanks Everyone!!!

Since you guys found Zasquatch, I've sold 3 of the Vehicross/Zasquatch shirts. I've sold 16 shirts total in the past week! So, I know somebody here has been buying, and I can't thank you enough. I'm very appreciative.

I'll be making more Zas/Vehicross shirts, and the stickers should be arriving soon. They're being made by a sticker company that I've never used, so hopefully they'll turn out well.

Thanks again!
http://www.zasquatch.com

bumblebee
02/24/2006, 10:38 AM
Hi, I just ordered the Zasquatch VX shirt. I'll be happy to put a Z-sticker on all my vehicles.

climbcovey
02/24/2006, 02:21 PM
This site certainly sparks some curiousity!!!

Zasquatch
02/25/2006, 03:04 PM
Thanks everyone! I've had a request for a new design, so there are new Zasquatch shirts available. Also, I've had two different fans of Zasquatch make games out of Zasquatch, so check them out on the site as well. There are links to the games on the front page.

Stickers are on their way. It's taking a while, but they said they should be here soon. I'm going to give them to anyone here for free since you all are so supportive. I won't take offense if you don't want one, but if you do, just email from the Zasquatch site, or let me know here, and I'll get them in the mail to you as soon as I get them. Now I just need to buy a Vehicross to put one on.

Thanks for the support!
Zas

goffaramma
02/26/2006, 05:48 AM
Zasquatch,

I just picked up my Vehicross this weekend so I'm loving life right now. I'm all about putting a Zasquatch sticker on it, so I'll email you for one. I also bought a couple of your shirts, and I'll keep going to your site to watch for other designs.

Way to go with the continued success of Zasquatch. I hope you get your Vehicross soon. Let me tell you, you'll absolutely love it!

Dave