PDA

View Full Version : VX Ownership and the Animal Magnetism Effect

E-ZooZoo One
01/31/2006, 08:27 AM
I just saw this today…

This beautiful girl was walking toward me. :rolleyes: She saw my VX before she saw me... As she went by she started walking backwards, watching "us" with a smile as I backed out of my parking space. She fell for my VX before she fell for me but that's ok because I fell for her when she fell for my VX. You should have seen her lustful smile! Yeah, chicks dig it! :cool:
…and HOWLED with laughter!

We haven’t even had this thing a week yet, and already I’ve noticed the attention our VX attracts… It would be almost impossible not to! --- And there doesn’t appear to be a particular demographic either… from Jail-Bait to Matronly Schoolmarms; heads sure do turn. --- I probably could have filled a 'little black book' already, without even trying... And the same goes for Kathy, with guys, whenever she’s driving it.

Heaven forbid – but if we ever split-up, it’s starting to look like the biggest battle will involve who gets custody of the VX! :_drool:

ZEUS
01/31/2006, 08:52 AM
I know exactly what you're saying too! On my first date after getting my VX... maybe I should stop there... :p

Perry
01/31/2006, 12:31 PM
My new VX is almost here... I can't wait to see what kind of reaction I get from the ladies... If anything atleast I can break the ice in parking lots by polling their opinion of the how the VX looks... in case one insults my ride, I will be sure to have a couple childish comebacks ready. I know a good one having to do with rubber and glue... it stings bad.

-P

E-ZooZoo One
03/07/2006, 12:39 AM
Update:

The Animal Magnetism Effect - Part II…

While I’ve had several people inquire about our VehiCROSS since my last report (a number of whom were female; and more than a few of those have practically telegraphed the old ‘I’m available’ message)… what happened tonight really gave me a laugh.

Kathy sent me out this evening to get her a couple of hot dogs from the local Dairy Queen – so I hit the drive-thru. --- Once I arrived at the window, things started out normal enough – the young girl confirmed my order, took my money, and handed me the bag… but while I was waiting for my change, another (far too) young lady came to the window and started asking all sorts of questions about the VX…

“What IS that?”
“Who makes it?”
“Is it fast? It sure LOOKS fast!”
“Oooooo, look at those seats! Did it come with those?”

Meanwhile, the first gal handed me my change - and I was already well-aware of the line of cars behind me.

“Hey y’all, come and look at this car!”

To which, almost instantly, a veritable stampede of forbidden pulchritude occurred.

(For the record - Our Dairy Queen is staffed almost exclusively by high school-aged females, nearly all of which are capable of turning heads to the point of causing whiplash – It’s actually a bit creepy really; and gives you cause to wonder about the manager’s motives, be they ulterior or otherwise.)

Anyway, not wanting to hold-up the line, I simply smiled and drove away (OK, I suppose ‘grinned ear-to-ear’ is probably more like it)… But as I was waiting to pull out into traffic, I looked into my driver’s side mirror and saw that most (if not all) of the staff had left their posts and were gawking out the front window at the VX’s backside.

If any of you unattached teenaged male VX owners have been planning a road trip for Spring Break, you might want to give some serious thought to routing your trip through southernmost WV. :bwgy:

VehiGAZ
03/07/2006, 05:47 AM
Do you have a street address for that DQ?! :-)

Maugan_VX
03/07/2006, 07:04 AM
Smiley, I'm forwarding that post to Kathy right now! :P

I don't get any reaction while in my VX. Probably because people around here are used to seeing a porsche every other car in a traffic line up.

Ruflyf
03/07/2006, 07:05 AM
LOL, vehigaz

ZEUS
03/07/2006, 07:05 AM
Oh it hurts to be 30 - I need a fake license... wait... MONCHA, I didn't mean it! :p

E-ZooZoo One
03/07/2006, 08:26 AM
Smiley, I'm forwarding that post to Kathy right now! :P
And just who do you think I told the story to first, as soon as I got home? :p

Her reply: "So, I guess you'll be wanting to go to Dairy Queen every day now, huh?"

Yep, she’s a keeper!

I don't get any reaction while in my VX. Probably because people around here are used to seeing a porsche every other car in a traffic line up.
Cool or rare car-wise, there's really not a lot to look at here... it’s a small town. --- There’s a 930, a Cayenne, some `60s & `70s muscle cars (including a truly drop-dead-gorgeous Plum Crazy Challenger), and ONE VehiCROSS. ;)

Oh it hurts to be 30...
Boo-hoo! (says a guy who’s almost 40 that’s been off the market for nearly a decade-and-a-half ;po; )

pbkid
03/07/2006, 08:58 AM
yea i have the exact same problem...everyone around here has their cayenne and their 2006 corvette and S8's....so i dont really get any comments or looks....every once in a while ill get someone who is just a little curious maybe...kinda a bummer after hearing all your stories...

mbeach
03/07/2006, 01:24 PM
Go to Canada. The Ironman literally stopped traffic on a number of occasions.
The Dragon didn't turn as many heads, I figured that it was because it was a little more sedate in appearance, plus it was towing a ridiculously large U-Hual trailer.

Now that I'm back in the US, the only thing my VX attracts are dudes. Big, hairy dudes....

SilverBullet75
03/07/2006, 04:11 PM
Man, I think I live in a VX rich city! I've counted 12 since I got mine. I just met a guy not 100 yards from my work place with a Firefox VX...

The number of VXs is cool.. but kinda reduces the "What The...???" factor... :(