PDA

View Full Version : Nitto Terra Grapplers

MSHardeman
01/20/2006, 02:24 PM
I'm in the process of getting some new shoes for my baby. I know I want to go with the Nitto Terra Grapplers, and I've been doing some research online to find the cheapest price. So far, the best price that I've found has been at onlinetires.com. They have the 285/60/R18's for $163.00 a piece! From everything else that I've seen, that is a screamin' price.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. If you're in the market for tires, I'd give these guys a click.

psychos2
01/20/2006, 10:06 PM
discount tire direct has them for $184 + free shipping.shipping from onlinetires.com was almost $70 to ny.ya don't save much if the shipping is that high.i would save $14.41. so check the shipping before ordering. shawn

Solitude
01/23/2006, 09:06 AM
I bought the 255/50/18s for 144.oo at discount tire..found them at discount tire web site by putting in original tire size and looked for subtable subs. was special order and waited for a week to get them in.. just over 700 out the door with all the bells and whistles that discount offers.. great ride and they dont sing at speeds ;)

MIDN USNA
01/24/2006, 08:43 PM
Hey guys, I work at a Discount Tire in Wichita Falls Tx, not to brag but they'll match any price and even online prices. If that doesnt get ya then haggle with them to lower the price some more. All tire dealers are just like used car salesmen and can alter the price drastically. I have some bfg open trail...not so aggressive but plenty for me. The size is a 275/65R18 which is taller but not quite as wide as the 285/60's. I wanted something to fill the wheelwell and not as concerned with width. As for Nitto...theyre pretty pricey and overly aggressive for the everyday driver....look towards the bridgestone duelers or if youre cheap like me look at the bfg's.