PDA

View Full Version : Factory options/differences?

Boogieman
01/06/2006, 10:44 AM
I'm about to pick up my first Vehicross, and although I've been scowering (sp?) this site- and it's a great site for all kinds of stuff- what I'm trying to figure out is what were the factory options available for Vehicross'. Since I'm shopping for mine now, I wanted to know what to look for, what to avoid, what might be a rare find, etc. I'm heading out tomorrow morning to look at an '01 w/ 54,000 miles, listed as grey (officially silver then?).

Any help is appreciated. Thanks-
Keith

Joe_Black
01/06/2006, 12:07 PM
Well, there weren't really any options. Oh, the roof rack. Otherwise, the really big difference is the climate control that appeared in 2000.

As for the "grey", there were two silvers with Astral being the lighter and Kaiser the darker. If it's a Kaiser with a red interior snatch it up as that's a super-rare combination. I think maybe only 15 came that way.

Ruflyf
01/06/2006, 12:46 PM
as for color combintions, do a google on vehicross production numbers, that will list how many and what colors were produced in the U.S. Also the '00+ had 18in. wheels. Neither of which are really options, but mainly differences you have to choose from now.