PDA

View Full Version : Who's in L.A./ Las Vegas?

MSHardeman
12/29/2005, 08:34 AM
I just found out that I'll be driving out to L.A. for New Years, and I was wondering if anyone out that would like to get together for lunch/dinner/drinks (not all three at once)? I will be there from Saturday, December 30th to Tuesday, January 3rd. If you're game PM me or give me a call at 970-729-0628.
On Wednesday, January 4th I'll be going through Las Vegas (on my way home to Colorado), so if anyone there has time to meet for lunch that would be great.
Hoping to meet some more of the VX family.

Mark

Anita
12/29/2005, 09:10 AM
Mark, where are you staying in town? I'm going to be around at that time, so maybe we can scrounge some members up to get together.

MSHardeman
12/29/2005, 11:47 AM
Anita,

I'll be in Brentwood (I think) for the first couple of nights, but may end up heading out to Palm Springs for New Years (Sun/Mon). I'll be back in Brentwood Monday afternoon until I leave on Wednesday morning.

I've heard nothing but good things about the L.A. group, so it would be great to meet some of you guys.

Let me know.

Mark

WyldWeasel
09/03/2006, 11:38 AM
Commando and I should be in town around that time, barring any unforeseen family commitments. Just ran into Swordy and BumblebeeVX in Vegas this past weekend, totally out of the blue, when they spotted my little copper bullet at a rest stop and struck up a conversation with the hunny. We were just talking about needing to get a SoCal meet going!

Knigh7s
09/03/2006, 03:27 PM
Vegas is game for me! it would prolly be a good time for a meet as well. it would be nice and cool here. haha.

VXIRONwoMAN
10/27/2006, 10:40 AM
i am always up for a get together...i will be in Vegas...so let me know when and where. though i am probably the baby of the crowd...we would have to do lunch or dinner...cuz i can't and don't drink...sorry. but lunch or dinner would be cool. cecilia.c21@gmail.com

SilverBullet75
10/28/2006, 11:31 AM
Same here! Would love for another Vegas meet. Let's do some trails this time! :)