PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina Isuzu dealer/mechanics anyone?

Mikeys00vx
12/23/2005, 06:26 PM
Its about time for my 30K service.....Do any of you know a good VX mechanic/dealer that I should take it to? I'm in Charlotte...but would be willing to travel maybe as far as Raleigh for the right mechanic! Thanks guys

Mikey

00 Foxfire 30K

S-naked
12/26/2005, 07:27 AM
Merry Christmas from Raleigh town!

I have gone to a shop here in Raleigh for several years now and find them to be quite good. Place is called Creech Import repair. I have add their website below. They are not cheap by any means, but Stan the owner has been working on primarily Isuzu forever. Just a thought. Good luck!

http://www.creechimport.com/

technocoy
12/28/2005, 03:04 PM
s-naked,

thanks for that link! i may have to check these guys out for my 60k which is quickly approaching. It's hard to find someone with a concentration on isuzu around here.

thanks again,
technocoy

S-naked
12/28/2005, 06:06 PM
Tech,

They have done real well by me on a couple of occasions. Had a real strange problem with my idle racing randomly. One of their main techs met me there early one morning and spent near an hour finding a loose connector under the CD changer. I can't believe they did it and then didn't charge me, since I have been taking my Amigo there for years. They are great with Isuzu. Be sure and mention the recommendation, Stan has been interested in this site and maybe finding a Vehicross for his own.

God luck,
Tim