PDA

View Full Version : Instant Messenger or Chat?

coachreed
04/08/2003, 05:25 AM
Just wondering what, if any, instant messengers you guys use. I'd like to get a list together so I can maybe chat with some of y'all. ;pb; My AIM screen name is GiveWedgie and I also use Yahoo Messenger... coach_reed.geo . I'd like to be able to chat directly with some of ya, so if you don't mind, lemme know. Also, so you know, my messengers are running pretty much 24/7 so don't be surprised if I don't responde during the day while I'm at work.

TTYL!

Coach... aka Randy!

Moncha
04/08/2003, 07:00 AM
I use them all but instead of using 4 different proggies, I use Trillian (http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/trillian/index.html) . It lets you chat with all the major IM's plus use IRC.

Here's my list:
MSN = monchavx@moncha.com

AOL = monchavx

Yahoo = monchavx

ICQ = 110004371

TDAWG
04/08/2003, 07:23 AM
If you go to the members list you would see that if you click on their profile it haas a couple of features like what is their aol and instant messanger name. or you could simply send them a private message asking them which IM they use. I'm like Moncha I have use they same ones. Aol=TDNYBB & TDAWGVX, Yahoo=TDAWGVX and ICQ=174994774 Feel free to IM me when ever I am usually on all the time.

Anita
04/08/2003, 01:46 PM
AIM

RedDiva4

IsuZOOM
04/08/2003, 01:58 PM
I'm at work darnit!

coachreed
04/08/2003, 04:02 PM
TDAWG & SPAZZ-
I get the feeling you didn't like the way I started a thread to ask for IM screen names... if I am wrong, please excuse me. Yeah, someone might use an IM, and I guess I could go root around to find them, and I guess if they didn't want random IM's they wouldn't put it in their profiles, but I figured this would be a decent way to get people to basically consent to those random IM's. I have been on boards that have IM's listed, but some of the people STILL get bent outta shape if you IM them. So, I figured if you were to post yours here, you would be consenting to such IM's. Anyway, if ya don't want to be bothered, thats kewl, I won't... I just figured it would be nice to talk. Anyway, if I misunderstood what you were saying, please accept my apologies.

I'll be putting you guys who post here on my list. I'll chat with you later. TTYL!

Coach!

Simon Templar
04/08/2003, 09:40 PM
AIM (via iChat) : simontemplar@mac.com

.....sT

TDAWG
04/09/2003, 08:35 AM
Hey Coach,
This is 1 of those times where it might be taken the wrong way since you can't see the expression on the face of the person posting ;Dy; But I can see how you would be right.;Dy; I personally don't mind getting a IM from someone I don't know. Since I do read all the posts here and VMag I've gotten pretty use to seeing the names. So if someone from here or VMag was to IM me I would probably know who. Feel free to IM so could anyone else. I have gotten the chance to IM a couple of people on here. It came in real handy when we were setting up the Northeast Mohegan Sun Meet in CT.