PDA

View Full Version : Navigator delivers

Mantronix7
12/16/2005, 06:56 AM
I received the VX Armrest purchased from Navigator this morning. The item was in excellent shape and very well packaged. :thumbup:

Although I don't agree much with Navigator's ebay tactics, it serves as a lesson for him when selling on ebay that the way he listed the item would not only be against ebay policy but would be criticized by fellow VX'ers here and a lesson for other buyers on ebay who should be cautious when entering a buying contract and to ask the seller the full details. :?:

All that aside, Navigator delivered, no harm was done here and it was a fun reading. I hope all us VX'ers here would forgive and forget. Ain't X'mas a week away?

Cheers!:_beer:

WormGod
12/16/2005, 07:50 AM
You dare talk down The Nav?!

He is s shady character.... I would tread carefully. ;)

shoota77
12/16/2005, 08:44 AM
Where are you in Bangkok? I was there earlier this year and down in Khao Lak doing some relief work. I may head back there to teach english for a year next year...a lot of fun out there and some of the greatest people I have ever met. Have a Beer Chang for me :_beer:

Navigator
12/16/2005, 09:12 AM
Glad to hear the part made it to you safely. There will be more deals and fun to come so stay tuned :bgwg:

Mantronix7
12/16/2005, 03:04 PM
Where are you in Bangkok? I was there earlier this year and down in Khao Lak doing some relief work. I may head back there to teach english for a year next year...a lot of fun out there and some of the greatest people I have ever met. Have a Beer Chang for me :_beer:

Hi Shoota77,

I live in Nonthaburi, a surburban area to the north of Bangkok. Would be glad to have a Beer Chang with a fellow VX'er.

Cheers! :_beer:

kpaske
12/17/2005, 08:39 AM
If everything works out, I'll be making my 6th trip to Thailand next month. I spend most of my time in the North, or at the quiet beaches of the gulf, but this time I hoping to travel around a bit in Isaan and maybe even over to Laos and/or Cambodia. If I find myself in the central region for a bit Mantronix, I'll look you up! ;Db;

Mantronix7
12/17/2005, 09:40 AM
Hi Kpaske,

I would be glad to meet up. I just installed the front and rear bumper plates from Ron ( vehicrossconcepts.com ) today.:naughty:
PM me for my number when you get to BKK.