PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy back-up camera?

coachreed
04/07/2003, 06:04 PM
I would like to get a camera to use in a rear-view camera system but haven't found one that seems to be reasonably priced. Does anyone have a source? If so, where? How much should I expect to pay for this? All I really need is the actual camera... I have monitors galore at this point, so no need in referenceing COMPLETE backup systems. Thanks in advance.

Coach... aka Randy!

IsuZOOM
04/07/2003, 06:22 PM
I think I found a great cam... waterproof, reversed image, night vision, and a single 65' cable ends with a video RCA connection and a power plug for the cigarette lighter (I'd likely strip the wire and connect it to a dash switch to add convenience)! Price around $200. I'm asking about a power buy so let me know if this suits your needs.

vx69
04/07/2003, 08:18 PM
Well that sounds like a great deal if you can set it up i think I would be in for it

IsuZOOM
04/07/2003, 08:25 PM
I'll post details manana, I think we have a pretty good price on a volume purchase.

coachreed
04/07/2003, 09:08 PM
Randy-
Are you saying you might be able to get it cheaper than the $200? Lemme know as I am VERY intersted. Sounds like a very nice camera. Got a link? Thanks... I look foward to hearing back from ya.
Randy... aka Coach!