PDA

View Full Version : VX manual problem

psychos2
12/02/2005, 09:14 PM
has anyone had any problems with the vx manual opening after installing it?? i have upgraded my computer recently and just tried to reinstall it and it starts to run and then says "Error opening folio infobase file: D:\Pub\Nfo\Vcros00s.nfo" . if you have had this problem what did you do to fix it. thanks shawn

Y33TREKker
12/03/2005, 04:07 PM
Maybe the file has been deleted, or is corrupted on the disk? I searched for .nfo files on my VX manual disk and the only one that was found is 86.2kb in size.

psychos2
12/04/2005, 12:34 AM
i have 2 copies of the disc and both do the same thing. it installs it just fine but when i click on the icon to run it is when i have the problem. could someone do me a favor and see what program is assigned to open the file. right click on the drive the disc is in then select explore and then open pub file and the nfo file, then right click on Vcros00s file and select open with.it will tell what recomended program is used to open the file. thanks shawn

Y33TREKker
12/04/2005, 08:33 AM
The System Information program is what my pc highlighted as the recommended program for opening the file. It's listed as a MSInfo document.