PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Portland?

Ruflyf
11/03/2005, 07:55 PM
Hello, I am currently in the market for a vx and was looking at the one currently on ebay in portland.. I would appreciate it greatly if anyone in the area could drive by the dealership and take a look at it. The Dealership is Ron Tonkin Mazda Hyundai. The ebay auction is vx link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/excellent-horse-power-torque-and-towing-capacity-clean_W0QQitemZ4586001898QQcategoryZ6270QQssPageNa meZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

If this link dont work it is easily found on ebay...2000 kaiser...with 46,310 miles

Thx
Keith

Bulldoggie
11/04/2005, 06:16 PM
I used to live by this dealer, the richest in Portland. The Mazda "branch" is in the S.E. 122nd area.
I won't be up that way for a few weeks at best. (it will probibly be sold by then) the pictures show some ruff cargo handling on the rear bumper/door sill. and a head unit that won't work the stock CD changer. the close-up of the mirror switches shows sand in the cracks. When heavily detailed like that, it is harder to spot problems.
I think that "VcrossFan"s friend's Ebony (in Il.) is a lot less money, and a lot closer to Mississippi. I would not travel 2800mi. for this deal.

Ruflyf
11/04/2005, 07:59 PM
I agree Bulldoggie, I even talked to the owner of the one in IL. And still considering it, but would really like to start with something a lil lower mileage. Does the dealership have a bad name at all with its used vehicles that you know of? I checked into shipping, it would cost 1k to get it here. Anyway I would really rather buy from a member, its just difficult to make the final choice.