PDA

View Full Version : T-12:00:00 and counting... *reposted*

coachreed
04/04/2003, 05:22 AM
In just 12 hours from now, I will be on my way to the dealer to unload my '98 Trans Am to receive my '00 Ironman Edition VX! I don't know if I can possible handle the wait... if things are slow at work today... as I expect they will be... I will be leaving EARLY to pick the bad-boy up! Dang I'm excited!

Coach... aka Randy!

Dallas4u
04/04/2003, 06:28 AM
Good deal! Let us know when you have it!

By the way... you know that feeling of getting out of a car that you love, shutting the door, and walking off... and you just have to look back and look at it sitting there looking beautiful??? That happens everytime I park it somewhere.

coachreed
04/04/2003, 06:41 AM
I definitely know that feeling... I still do that with the car I'm trading in... I hate to let it go, but with me having moved back to the midwest from Florida, I can't have a rear wheel drive car anymore... and I can't afford TWO cars these days. I will definitely post when I get my grubby hands on that VX! ;Db;

Moncha
04/04/2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Dallas4u
Good deal! Let us know when you have it!

By the way... you know that feeling of getting out of a car that you love, shutting the door, and walking off... and you just have to look back and look at it sitting there looking beautiful??? That happens everytime I park it somewhere.

After 3 years of owning a VX I STILL find myself looking back as I walk away. I drive my wife crazy by opening the interior door to our garage, she'll ask "What are you doing" and I reply "Just looking!" ;Dr;

TDAWG
04/04/2003, 07:48 AM
Much Congrats. After getting your VX you will see that it is a wonderful and beautiful machine. To this day not only do I always look back at it but I also stand there looking at my VX like if it were the 1st time I got it. I can't beleive that it has been a year since I have own mine. 1 of the funniest things is when me and the wifey going shopping and people are standing next to it making comments about wondering what it is and why they havin't seen it before. Or they ask when did it come out. I laugh and tell them that my VX is a 99 and they drop their jaws saying wow for real. You well see that it's great and like no other.

AnalogVX
04/04/2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by TDAWG
...wondering what it is and why they havin't seen it before. Or they ask when did it come out. I laugh and tell them that my VX is a 99 and they drop their jaws saying wow for real. You well see that it's great and like no other.

You know you have something when it's the woman at the toll booth who has never seen one before! Thousands of cars every day and my VX is her first!;Dy;

coachreed
04/04/2003, 05:29 PM
I have but one word to say... OMG! Ok, so thats three letters... or three words... but dang... OH MY GAWD! I just picked up the VX 20-30 minutes ago... the first time I got out of it was to fill the tank up (yeah, they sold it to me with an empty tank!)... within two minutes... someone says to me, "What is tha thing? Who makes it?" I guess you guys weren't exagerating... definitely an attention magnet! I'm in love! ;Db; ;pb;

TTYL!

Coach... aka Randy!

IsuZOOM
04/04/2003, 05:42 PM
I'm jealous :mad:

coachreed
04/04/2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Randy712
I'm jealous :mad:

Well, at least its on its way, right? Congrats to you too! ;Db; ;pb;

Coach!