PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to test drive a VX near DC.

Nazrat
10/07/2005, 06:59 AM
Someone contacted me about purchasing my Vehicross. If someone who lives near DC would test drive it and post their opinion of it that might help things out. He is not local to the area and was looking for an independent opinion of my VX.

-Tad

WormGod
10/07/2005, 07:51 AM
What a knitpicker. He doesnt deserve one. ;)

I would say I could help ya out this weekend, but probably not the best time to do it with this tropical depression bearing down on us for 5 days.

Maugan_VX
10/08/2005, 07:12 PM
Im over in Maryland this weekend, but I have a feeling that my opinion wouldn't be impartial... :)

Nazrat
10/08/2005, 07:21 PM
Well, you've been in it already. I guess you could comment on it's condition. Too bad the last time you were in it it was a rainy day, otherwise you could have felt the speed difference.

-Tad

dowhatugottado
11/02/2005, 06:03 AM
Naz, I'll vouch for the look of your VX...

I saw Naz's VX over the summer of 2005 and let me just say it is STRIKING. The silver on silver is gorgeous! The fact is that it looked VERY well taken care of and he's got small details that I've never seen (such as the mirror covers). It was a great looking VX, so tell the guy to get here and pick it up!! I fly to Chicago, after seeing it on Autotrader and without EVER test driving mine (or ANY VX for that matter) and bought it then and there. I did have an inspection done by Magoo's though, just to be sure I wasn't wasting my time flying up there. My VX's been perfect from the day I bought her! From what I saw of NAZRAT's VX, the guy who's insterested in it will not be disappointed in the least!! dk~

Nazrat
11/02/2005, 08:50 AM
Naz, I'll vouch for the look of your VX...

I saw Naz's VX over the summer of 2005 and let me just say it is STRIKING. The silver on silver is gorgeous! The fact is that it looked VERY well taken care of and he's got small details that I've never seen (such as the mirror covers). It was a great looking VX, so tell the guy to get here and pick it up!! I fly to Chicago, after seeing it on Autotrader and without EVER test driving mine (or ANY VX for that matter) and bought it then and there. I did have an inspection done by Magoo's though, just to be sure I wasn't wasting my time flying up there. My VX's been perfect from the day I bought her! From what I saw of NAZRAT's VX, the guy who's insterested in it will not be disappointed in the least!! dk~

Thanks! It is quite clean. There are a few scuffs on the driver's side door sill, and the driver's side speaker cover isn't 100% new, but otherwise the interior is very nice. The outside was 99% when I bought it a year ago and I haven't abused it.

-Tad