PDA

View Full Version : Cop Pulled Me Over Today!

drdavidr4u
09/12/2005, 08:52 AM
I was going about 74 mph in a 65 mph zone on rt 17 in Monticello area.
Turned out to be a very attractive blonde female officer and I got away with just a reduce your speed warning! I guess either my looks or the VX or both helped get me off! who knows...maybe she just wanted a closer look at my VX!!!

nyc #1 ironman
09/12/2005, 09:27 AM
Well Dave, I've seen you in person and I'd definitely have to say it was the VX that got you off the hook,,,, lolololol,,, jk buddy..

VehiGAZ
09/12/2005, 11:01 AM
So why did I get that 51 in a 25 ticket?! Maybe the cop didn't like the interior? ;-)

transio
09/12/2005, 11:18 AM
Turned out to be a very attractive blonde female officer and I got away with just a reduce your speed warning!Getting away with anything less than her phone number is not acceptable. You have dishonored the VX badge, and must now be publicly flogged.

dkmiller68
09/12/2005, 12:21 PM
A short while back I received a warning and it got me to thinking...Why do they give warnings; I mean, they had me 'dead to rights' and I agreed and they gave me a warning. Maybe some of our law officers members can explain to me the logic of giving a warning?

drdavidr4u
09/12/2005, 02:34 PM
I must admit after driving away I realized after she just gave me the warning I should have professed my love for her and got her phone #!!

Damn she was cute, very nice and all smiles....(I scratch my head!)

Joe_Black
09/12/2005, 03:20 PM
LOL! You've got her info on the ticket, so send her some "Thanks, how about a cavity search?" flowers. Or just speed there again. http://images.nasioc.com/ubb-files/smilies/lildevil.gif

Hotsauce
09/12/2005, 04:02 PM
A warning goes on your driving record, and shows up if you are ever stopped for something else.

John C.

Tone
09/12/2005, 04:21 PM
In TX, warnings do NOT go on your record.

Moncha
09/12/2005, 05:59 PM
In CO, depends on whether the officer gives a written or verbal warning.. Written does go on your record for tracking purposes..

thebear54
09/12/2005, 07:06 PM
David....all I can say is "Shame, Shame, Shame..."
No phone #, No Name...are you losing your touch? LOL LOL
You think you would have gotten the ticket if she was looked like Herman Munster? (I think so :p )
John

TEN36VX
09/12/2005, 07:50 PM
They dont go on your record in CA either.

In CA, Sheriffs aren't tasked with traffic enforcement; therefore our purpose of traffic stops is to gain compliance with the law. So if we think giving you a warning will correct your behavior, good enough. Personally I dont ussually write tickets unless there is an attitude issue or multiple offenses. Although, sometimes we may just think you need some police attention. :)

geshaw30
09/13/2005, 10:58 AM
In Houston I don't have time to write tickets-

Police work here is on a whole different level from the average department and with the influx for 150,000 new LA. bodies in one week it's not gonna get better anytime soon. After 22 years on the "night time streets" the foolishness of the human thought process never ceases to amaze me.

A "warning ticket" is a Texas butt chewin' and you're free to go.
________
Mary jane (http://maryjanes.info/)