PDA

View Full Version : VX recalls and service bulletins

Triathlete
09/11/2005, 03:44 PM
This has been on here before but for all the newer members here is a site that lists all the VX recall and service bulletins...
Click here (http://www.alldata.com/TSB/29/99293739.html)

1CROSS
09/17/2005, 07:31 AM
Being I'm the third owner of my 99 Vehicross,is there any way of finding out which recalls and service bulletins had been done.I would really like to get them done if possible to try to prevent any problems.

tomdietrying
09/18/2005, 07:46 AM
Is there a a list of recalls for the 2000 and 2001 VX?
Peace.
Tom

Joe_Black
09/18/2005, 01:13 PM
Being I'm the third owner of my 99 Vehicross,is there any way of finding out which recalls and service bulletins had been done.I would really like to get them done if possible to try to prevent any problems.

Fortunately there haven't ever been any recalls. The Service Bulletins mostly address improved techniques for servicing the vehicle, such as new OEM tools or manual revisions.

Numba1goalie
09/19/2005, 05:24 PM
After seeing this thread and link, I called my local dealer, and they told me there were NO recalls for my 99. So i called another and they said the same. I asked if they ment that they had already done, but they said there were NONE. Do you think they're just trying to jip me?

Joe_Black
09/19/2005, 06:09 PM
No Isuzu-produced vehicle has ever had a recall issued. The Isuzu Ascender and other vehicles built by GM and badged with Isuzu labels have, but nothing actually built by Isuzu.

Gussie2000
02/14/2008, 08:34 PM
Thankfully there's no recall issued by isuzu on any of the Vcroos that all of us owned.

Isuzu is the 1st japanese car builder (80 + years old ) all those years of experience made isuzu to being a well reputable manufacturer.

If wasn't for the windows flaw design Vcross would be the perfect PUV ever built worldwide.
Buy there's a true saying : NOTHING IS PERFECT :cool:

deermagnet
02/15/2008, 05:34 AM
There have been safety recalls for every light vehicle Isuzu has sold in the US except for the Vehicross.

The safety recalled vehicles include:
P'Up
Pickup
I-Mark
Impulse
Trooper
Trooper II
Amigo
Rodeo
Rodeo Sport
Stylus
Hombre
Oasis
Axiom
Ascender
i Pickup

Some of those are not built by Isuzu, but they all have been recalled. The Vehicross is not on that list.

Mark

Joe_Black
02/15/2008, 05:39 PM
Safety recalls are the industry response to the unfortunate world of frivolous lawsuits. It makes for some entertaining reading to look through them with such statements as "frontal impacts of significant force could result in drivetrain components shifting resulting in fuel leakage and possibility of fire". Basically if you hit something hard enough you'll burst into flames. Duh! :rolleyes:

So far my favorite is the one about filling the transmission to such a level it turns into a geyser of flaming death. I'm paraphrasing, of course. ;)

Ldub
02/15/2008, 08:24 PM
Safety recalls are the industry response to the unfortunate world of frivolous lawsuits. So far my favorite is the one about filling the transmission to such a level it turns into a geyser of flaming death. I'm paraphrasing, of course. ;)

Joe...

Could you possibly post instructions... with pics if possible ???

I'm a little bored...:rolleyesg . :smilewink

Joe_Black
02/16/2008, 08:25 AM
Rather than flambe your neighborhood with the 4L30E how 'bout I get you in touch with a friend that is selling a quad .50 mount? :evil:

Ldub
02/16/2008, 11:48 AM
Rather than flambe your neighborhood with the 4L30E how 'bout I get you in touch with a friend that is selling a quad .50 mount? :evil:

Cuz I got no money...but I do have a 4L30E.:smilewink

Joe_Black
02/16/2008, 06:42 PM
Good point. Maybe you should just satiate yourself with some iron pipe, tennis balls and some kerosene. Your neighbors will love you. :rolleyes:

Failing that, it's always fun to mix homemade hydrogen with a roll of drycleaning bags and spare cannon fuse. :bwgr: