PDA

View Full Version : Paint codes?

Child's Play
08/30/2005, 01:24 PM
Anyone have the paint codes for Kaiser Silver and Astral Silver? I am getting Ron's skidplates in a couple of days, and want to get my paint on order. Also, just to make sure, Kaiser is the "darker" silver right?

Thanks in advance.

Adam

Moncha
08/30/2005, 01:29 PM
Lookon the driver's side firewall, there'll be a plate and you can find the code there.. Your paint store will know where to look if you have problems.. Yep the darker is Kaiser.

Child's Play
08/30/2005, 04:09 PM
Sorry, I guess I really didn't elaborate, but I have an Ebony VX, and I am toying with the idea of painting my plates either Astral or Kaiser. Most likely Kaiser, but I would like both codes becuase I might play around with the different colors to see which one I like better. So, if anyone has the codes, that would be great.

SkidPlate
08/30/2005, 05:24 PM
The plate on my Astral reads:

B.Color/Trim 718/106

I'm guessing 718 would be the Astral color?

Any idea where I can find touchup paint for this code?

Moncha
08/31/2005, 06:21 AM
Whoops, that does make a difference..

Touch up can be had from St. Charles.. (In the Web Links Section) or can be mixed at your local Auto Paint store

iownvx
09/02/2005, 03:35 PM
I do have 1 extra bottle of Isuzu touch up paint in Kaiser Silver color. When I ordered it from St. Charles it only came in set of 3. I sold 1 and still have 1 extra. Any one interested send me an email. I'll sell the price I got it which was around $3.50