PDA

View Full Version : And I thought I was the youngest!

AlaskaVX
03/31/2003, 04:42 PM
I just went browsing through the calander and to my surprise there were like 5-10 VX owners that were younger than me! ;eeko; I am only 21 and the payments on this car along with insurance are more than enough to pay even with the great job that I have. How in the hell can you guys pay for this? I think I saw that someone was only 17! ;eekg; If your parents bought you a VX then you should be the most thankfull person on the face of this earth! How much is your insurance? 240/mo for me full coverage

Guess I'm just jellous :D, I wanted a VX in high school too! :waab:

coachreed
03/31/2003, 07:18 PM
Well, I have always been jealous of the people who are GIVEN nice, new cars when they are young. I can remember when I was in HS some of the kids driving NEW Camaros and Corvettes to school. What does a new VX go for anyway? Probably pretty comparable to the cars the kids were driving when I was in HS.

Coach... aka Randy!

jim.LR>AR
04/01/2003, 01:41 AM
MOt as expensive as the viper parked next to it...Just Kidding. gas prices do kill ya. Thats whyi'm at work at 340 in the morning to make that monthly paymeny due in three days.. I paid $25,000 for mine with 77 miles on it. The dealer had another one there last month. I was there 3 days and sold..A girl I know that works there said he paid $27,000. with 30000 miles. It's all about what you want .. The stairs at the lights and the questions at the mall and the the blonds that want to ride ....Priceless...everythind elese there's mastercard