PDA

View Full Version : ?????!

Podgura
08/12/2005, 12:12 AM
I have VX 2001 since 05/2005 with milege about 43,000. And I'm surpised how firm it is on the road. And on speed 50-60 mpH VX trying to jump-off the road, because the siquenses of small bumps. Nobody from frends of mine want to have a ride on back sits. I's like no suspensions at all. But the shocks looks OK, no leeking. When I put my VX to Isuzu dealer-station(DeSimone, Phila, PA) for check-it-up, they sad what it's suppose to be like that, because this is such the type of car!!! Is it true...??? :confused:

Numba1goalie
08/12/2005, 12:20 AM
Ummm, how old are you?

thebear54
08/12/2005, 05:30 AM
YES....It's all true!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Snicker...Snicker....Snicker :p :p :p
John

VehiGAZ
08/12/2005, 07:22 AM
Quit teasing the newbie, guys! ;-)

Podgura...

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I'm not sure from your post. You will need to be more specific about what it is doing.

If you mean the body and back end bounce a LOT after rebounding from a bump, then no, it's not supposed to be like that and you need new shocks.

If you mean that the it has a hard ride with short, sharp shocks, then yes, it is supposed to be like that. You can soften it up with softer shocks, but then you will get more body bounce and roll.

No will EVER like to ride in your back seat - it is right over the rear axle, and has stiff springs and shocks with much less weight on them than the front. It is NEVER going to be a smooth ride back there.

VXG

SPAZZ
08/12/2005, 08:02 AM
VX KING in alias!!!!

transio
08/12/2005, 08:19 AM
My VX bounces at speed like a go-kart, too. I think it's just the stiff compression rate of your shocks that's doing it. Maybe decreasing your tire pressure a little will make the ride a little better. If not, try swapping out your shocks for Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks. Then you can make the ride softer when you have passengers.

Podgura
08/12/2005, 03:10 PM
VXG and Steve, thank's for reply! It is really helpfull to have opinion from experieced people. The major driver of VX is my wife, so, that is my worry. And sorry for the mistakes in my expression, cause that's couple years when I start speek English.
--------------------------------
Alex

dkmiller68
08/12/2005, 04:08 PM
Mine doesn't bounce at those speeds and those conditions.

WormGod
08/14/2005, 02:20 PM
With larger tires and Rancho RS9000 shocks, I noticed mine got a LOT more bouncy. I cant remember just how bouncy it was before the upgrades, but I do recall it was pretty stiff. The VX was just designed to be a more responsive, versatile automobile, so the stiff, bouncy feel is what it is. As it has been said 1,000 times before, the VX isnt for everybody. I know this much.... it was made JUST for me. ;)