PDA

View Full Version : dash parts interchange

moon buggy
07/29/2005, 04:34 PM
starting my looking thru local wreckers here in Australia, i found the Holden Rodeo 98 model [as per what the US guys have said] has same dash layout as far as the buttons [room for 5 in the centre[demist etc] as well as the vents, dash shroud, 'fuzzy hole' can be converted to a 3 switch panel..now i am looking for another interior light to get hooked up to the rear door popper when I get that fitted so we have light down the back when the rear hatch is open.

johnnyapollo
07/30/2005, 10:05 AM
I bought a dome light from an Isuzu Impulse a couple of years ago - same part number - for $2 on eBay. You should be able to find that light from another Isuzu model.

-- Best, John

moon buggy
07/30/2005, 02:26 PM
John thanks..the models GM/Holden brought into Australia from Isuzu were very limited ..Jackeroo in V6 mostly 4dr, Rodeo ute and twin cab, Frontera [2dr was a 4cyl and 4 dr was a V6], ...I think thats it.. and the MU is/was a popular 'grey' import [diesel mostly]..the Impulse I never seen but looked at a quick review of it when it was in the US 90 - 92 and it got a good rap...so our parts 'bin' of cars is limited here