PDA

View Full Version : service manual

sean_grigoros
07/25/2005, 09:29 PM
hello, my name is Sean, I just imported a vx to canada, i use to have one at 1999 in Hong Kong, but you know what, isuzu canada already close down for over 3 years now, i also work for dealer, I am a Service Advisor for Lexus and Toyota, but my tech told me better to get service manuel in case something happen, even replacing transmission fluid, i have a problem, if anyone can help me out please please and please let me know, anyone have cd or book, can let me know, i will be very appreiate, thanks :(

Moncha
07/25/2005, 09:38 PM
Go to http://www.tonemonday.com/vxparts.html browse to bottom of page, under "Extras". You are looking for "VehiCROSS Manual CD
" you'll need to extract it and burn to CD for it to work.. There are additional instructions on this site but, you'll need to search, sorry I don't have them readily available.

sean_grigoros
07/25/2005, 09:45 PM
thanks for the quick reply, but i am looking for techical service manuel, telling you how to replace timing belt or all fluids, due i have a problem of flushing transmission fluid, my company have a very expensive flushing machine, i just want to do it properly, due i cannot get any warranty in canada.
so i really need one service manuel, if anyone know, please email me at
sean_grigoros@hotmail.com

thanks

kpaske
07/25/2005, 10:46 PM
The CD he directed you to is a technical service manual. It has the most comprehensive information available that I know of. There is also a good deal of additional information to be found on this website, and some howto's posted on some of the user's websites, such as my own, Joe Black's, and some others. There is a good howto on flushing the transmission manually on Joe's website, for instance.

SGT.BATGUANO
07/26/2005, 12:30 AM
Or you can order the paper version through helms.

dkmiller68
07/26/2005, 05:44 AM
paper copy on ebay now

sean_grigoros
07/26/2005, 09:34 AM
thank you everyone

sean_grigoros
07/26/2005, 10:15 AM
thanks again for everyone, i try to download the manuel and burn into cd, but it seems like not working too good, helpppppppppppppppp

Kenny
07/26/2005, 12:20 PM
Awsome, another one for Canada!
How far did you get?
Unzip - burn image file - install from CD - (must have CD in drive to run program after installation)...

1CROSS
07/26/2005, 01:29 PM
If you are looking for a 1999 Vehicross parts manual and an electrical troubleshooting manual from Isuzu I have both of them.Let me know.

sean_grigoros
07/26/2005, 08:35 PM
thanks everyone, i will try again, anyhow, anyone own vehicross in canada, may be we should keep in touch, i am living in Markham Area