PDA

View Full Version : DFW Meet

Jay Dunford
06/21/2002, 05:27 AM
Any DFW'ers want to get together at the rallycross this Saturday? It will be held at the Texas Motorsport Ranch 12 miles SW of Ft. Worth on Hwy 377.

Corey will be there to run in the event , so all you guys come on out. There is also a Porshe Club event going on also so we should see some really nice rides road racing on the main track.

It aint that far and should be fun. Dallas4U, here's a chance to take your rig "off-road". I'll even show you what that little lever to the right of the shifter does. ; )

Goto: www.texasscca.org for flyer and map to the location.

Edit: I guess the bad word checker didn't like texAS+Scca in the URL. Just put them together to get the right address.

Tone
06/21/2002, 06:49 AM
Come on Dallas VXers - there have got to be a bunch of you out there - Houston was able to get 6 together and it is never dull.

Cptnmorgan
06/21/2002, 11:04 AM
As Jay said I will be there!! ANd hopefully turning some good times for my first time out racing!!! Bring your Rigs!! Let's go boys. I know you are out there!! On top of the three I have seen in and aroudn Plano I have also seen 3 in Arlington. Where you boys at????? Put up or SHUT up!!!

3C

Probably all show up now and whoop my butt on the track, but hey if it gets you all out there:waag:

TimG
06/21/2002, 11:41 AM
My brother went with me to Moab this year and he was so impressed with the VX that he wanted to get one. He flew out to Georgia and picked his up on the 14th of this month. He doesn't have computer, so he doesn't read the board, but I figured this would be a good time for him to meet some other DFW VXers (He already met Jay at Moab). I just got of the phone with him, and he has to work on Saturday, but he is VERY interested in going to a meet. So next time you guys are having one, you can count on him being there.

P.S. He's already taken it off road ;oor; and picked up two chicks. :cool!: He sure knows how to make his big brother proud.

phines
06/21/2002, 01:19 PM
Tim, I'm glad we were able to help convince him!
________
4 star military surplus grenade (http://airsoft-shop.info/p/4-star-military-surplus-grenade/)