PDA

View Full Version : Any one in Chicago

MSHardeman
07/22/2005, 09:10 AM
I am looking at a VX at Luxury Motors Mitsu. in Orland Park, and it would be great if someone could go out and check it out for me. I've called the dealership to ask about the car, but I would like to get a VX opinion on the car. Give it the once over and take it for a spin to make sure everything is working. I've been looking at one in Ohio too, but for some reason I'm feeling a little weird about it, so I'd like to have another one to compare it too.
Please let me know.
Thanks.

Mark Hardeman

AnalogVX
07/22/2005, 01:58 PM
Looks pretty clean and 33k miles. I may steal it from under you...Nah I'm happy with my payment by itself. :p

MSHardeman
07/22/2005, 02:42 PM
AnalogVX,
Did you really go and take a look at it? I've seen in on their website and it looks SUPER clean, but I wanted to get a first hand account. If you feel like taking a test drive please let me know when you can go, and I'll set it up with the dealership.

yal^
07/22/2005, 08:48 PM
I'll go test drive it for you if Rich or Gill go with me.
Shoot me a pm with your cell # and will see what we can do for you :)

AnalogVX
07/23/2005, 11:19 AM
No I did not go and see it. I found it on the website. From the pics it looks clean. Not a bad price IMO. I can not make a road trip today. It's about an hour or so drive for me and I have to get my daughter in a couple hours. She was supposed to be here yesterday evening...but, long story...I am picking her up today.

MachineVX
07/23/2005, 02:53 PM
I'm out of town this week, but I could take a look at it after July 30th, if you don't get someone out there before that.

Good Luck!