thebear54
06/23/2005, 05:09 AM
Hey Gang,
Check out the latest updates on the VehiCROSS Owner's Registry Club site

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/isuzuvehicrossowners

John

Tone
06/23/2005, 08:00 AM
Nice update - you might get more members if you had an online registration instead of a form that has to be downloaded and filled out by hand.

thebear54
06/23/2005, 04:49 PM
I know TONE...that would be nice. let me check on that with my webmasters.
Glad you liked the updates. :p
John

Cyrk
06/24/2005, 08:12 AM
John why is everything a graphic? You need to get all your text in code.
-Dave

thebear54
06/24/2005, 07:10 PM
It is easier and quicker for updates CYRK. I don't have control of how the site is updated,the people at Hemmings tell me easiest way to update and that's the way it happens to come out on all the monthly additions. I plan all the updates, covert them to HMTL or PDF and send them off to the great people at Hemmings.

P.S. Gang I checked about downloading the registration forms directly and unfortunatly, it can't be done. So in order to join you have to print off a copy,fill it out and e-mail it to me directly along with some photos. I know it's a little old fashioned but...
John

TDAWG
06/25/2005, 07:56 PM
Hey Bear,
There's an easier way than that. here goes. go to the registration form highlight all the info click copy open word click paste fill out the info and send it back to bear as an atachment including photos and your done. It's that easy. the only other thing easier would be to fill it out on-line but since that's not an option this way works too. I believe that's how I did mine right?

thebear54
06/26/2005, 03:45 AM
That's right Tony
That is the easier way......copy,paste, send and JOIN UP ;)
John